Whats with all the cops training mma and bjj?

MMAhistorian said:
No its not just me, other people at the gym have said it as well.

"Other people". You mean the small circle of crying tampons you hang with, right? Must be some real serious martial arts education going on between the four of you.

You know cops make everyone nervous I think. How many times have you been driving and seen a cop and your heart rate goes up a bit and you hurredly check to make sure you're doing everything by the book?

A-Train said:
A degree from a stay-at-home course you bought off an infomercial doesn't impress anybody.
Agreed. The guy can't even spell "master's degree".

Poor MMAhistorian a decent conversation just turned into a spewing thread of noob crap. You had a point about asshole cops and no one even commented on your allegation of assholes coming in in squad cars and unis.

Its one thing to be a cop out in the real world its another to go around being an asshole because your a cop. I used to have a cop neighbour who would routinly call the fire dept on us until the fire chief reemed his ass out. Moral of the story your only a cop on the clock, if your an asshole your going to be one 24/7.

MMAhistorian said:
Well theres so many cracked out gangbangers with guns out there and karma is a BITCH. Now I remember why I hate posting on public forums, Im out of here.

This makes little sense.

The karma will be that the cops will get shot for training in the dojo you train at?

The guys who stuck up for law enforcement against your bigotry will get shot because we weren't on your stoner side?

ARE YOU FUCKING 6 YEARS OLD? Jesus...Thread over, you have admitted defeat by typing utter crap.

MMAhistorian said:
Well theres so many cracked out gangbangers with guns out there and karma is a BITCH. Now I remember why I hate posting on public forums, Im out of here.

Good. Go fall down the stairs and become the new Christopher Reeve.

the owner of the club I train at is beginning to train the local police in self-defence.

It's great because there hasn't been a lot of sparring lately, and now I can spar with cops.

Punching a cop is a dream come true j/k

Albertan said:
Poor MMAhistorian a decent comversation just turned into a spewing thread of noob crap. You had a point about asshole cops and no one even commented on your allegation of assholes coming in in squad cars and unis.

Its one thing to be a cop out in the real world its another to go around being an asshole because your a cop. I used to have a cop neighbour who would routinly call the fire dept on us until the fire chief reemed his ass out. Moral of the story your only a cop on the clock, if your an asshole your going to be one 24/7.

So every cop is an asshole because you got the fire department called on you?

ATTENTION WORLD I AM THE LORD GOD OF STEROTYPING.

Many people go to the gym in their work clothes...You know, because they get out of work, and then go train.

What a fucking lousy and discpicable act.

MMAhistorian said:
Theres just a lot less horsing around, theres weed smokers and guys who cant relax around them.

IMHO, weed smokers are never going to be superb MMA guys anyways. Too amotivational.

Mr. Grapple said:
IMHO, weed smokers are never going to be superb MMA guys anyways. Too amotivational.

Yeah like Eddie Bravo for example, he only revolutionized bjj for mma...

Albertan said:
Poor MMAhistorian a decent conversation just turned into a spewing thread of noob crap. You had a point about asshole cops and no one even commented on your allegation of assholes coming in in squad cars and unis.

Thats because cops and coplovers here believe in shouting down anyone whos opinion they dont like.

MMAhistorian said:
What if you were packing your stuff in front of a cop and a joint fell out of your bag that you forgot about? You wouldnt crap your pants?

Keep the weed at home. I'm not against weed smoking at all, but dude, be smart about it.

Cimmerian said:
yeah that sucks...in chi-town some of the cops train...but of course they are chi-town cops...Unless you a raping one of the female students or selling meth out of the dojo they'll be straight with you in my experience...

what if you rape one of the male students?

MMAhistorian said:
Thats because cops and coplovers here believe in shouting down anyone whos opinion they dont like.

Nope, just opinions that are ridiculous. Yours, for example. ........Now, didn't you have something to go do?

I love rolling with cops, it's pay back for those fucked up tickets I've recieved in the past.

cops are normal people man....and like normal people ...some of them are dicks so just make sure u know what kind of guys u are rolling with...cop or not

MMAhistorian said:
They should have bjj classes at the academy instead, I dont want to worry if I have a tail light out or if the cop thinks I look like some guy who stole a bike or whatever.

Sorry if it's already been said and I'm not at all trying to sound lame with my reply, but it just sounds like you're going a little overboard and might be a little bit paranoid. The cop might be just as concerned about people reacting to him differently, and I doubt he'd want to make himself look like a total ass in the class by giving other students an unnecessarily hard time.

we work out at a police school, half of my teammates are either cops or on their way to becoming one. we actually kid around that alot.

Back