What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

I can't stand Colby but frankly this is the right thing to do.

Professional MMA fighters should not be streetfighting or brawling outside the cage. It's unprofessional and frankly pretty goddamn stupid.

This

Masvidal too, everybody has seen his videos. Colby is a socially awkard wrestler. Colby isn't from the streets and that obviously isn't his world.

Was it a real fight or like kimbo slice type competition?

I am talking about raw street fights were you can get killed not fighting in the backyard with friends. Also masdival claim to fame was sucker punching Leon. No way he gets compared to lee who fought guys with knives.

Colby's one of those people who thinks they can say anything and don't know how to handle consequences. Autism doesn't help, either.

images

wrong every Fighter must protect his honor on the street, Rocky 5 style.

Tell that to Khabib who chose to hide inside the bus instead of facing Conor like a man.

What's with Colby Covington always calling cops on people?

That's what women do when harassed in the streets, call the cops.

What is the problem with that? If you are real man, then you would have 0 problem talking to other real men and women who happen to be wearing a uniform. If you are scared of real men and women in the uniform, then you are already one step below Colby on manliness ladder.

Fighters don’t have to fight on the street to prove their toughness. But I’d be lying if I said Colby didn’t look like a scared puppy in that video with Ali and Usman lol

Why wouldn't he? Colby supports the police and he helps point them in the direction of criminals...

Can't move when your a kid and poor. That's alot of years of emotional and physical abuse you will deal with before you can move. Usually that can mold a young person before they have a chance.

Never say something that ignorant again lol.

Back