What's worse joe rogan obsession with rousey or Diaz bros?

Obviously Ronda. I think he just respects the Diaz bros. I don't think he ever stated they were the GOAT and could beat top boxers.

Rogan literally drank the special Dana White Kool-Aid and went full retard with the Rousey obsession.

Discussing about which Joe Rogans "obsession" is worse on the internet, is the worst.

Can't wait for the day that Callen side kicks Rogan in the face.

His obsession with the keto diet.
His obsession with Jon Jones's illegal elbows.

Rogan is the man ..... But the Ronda thing was boarder line creepy

He didn't cry in front of the Diaz brother, and the Diaz boys actually deserve the praise. Ronda not so much.

Probably your obsession with his obsessions.

I would have to see his brain to know for sure.

Sherdog's obsession with shitting on rogan Is worse than any of them.
To be fair he brings it on himself. But I don't blame him too much, when you speak as much as he does you're going to say a lot of stupid shit. I do like how he owns up afterwards when he does go overboard

His opinions on any fan favourite are nauseating now of days.

A lot of resentment ITT

He said on his podcast the other day, something like "My prediction of the Machida era was probably one of my bigger screw ups." It was. But when his said that the first thought that popped into my head was "Ronda isn't just a once in a life time athlete, she's a once EVER athlete."

So Ronda. Either way, still love his podcast and his enthusiasm while commentating.

At its peak, the Rousey hype got insane. It led to saying she could beat all these male fighters who would have knocked her out.

People here are so quick to defend Rogan, their obsession with this guy is the worst.

At least with the diaz brothers they are incredible fighters and absolute characters. I can listen to them talk all day, they are hilarious.

You don't need the Daz Bros for that sort of entertaiment. You can hear the same shit if you go to any Junior High and find out where the stoners hang out.

When sherdoggers fuck up they get called out on it. Why the fuck should Joe be exempt from criticism or justified roasting??

Unless you have fanboy blinders on, and think whatever Joe says is gospel.
think you take everytthing way too seriously dude.

He part owner along with the beat off container salesman/con man Aubrey Marcus
Aubrey's cool as fuck dude. You sound like a little bitch. A dumb one at that. I'll leave It at that.

Nothing wrong with criticising anyone, no matter who It is. When It's just blind hatred combined with confirmation bias ( as It often is) It just makes you look weak and Ignorant.

Waste of my time even responding.

Most of what he says about the Diaz brothers I'm sure is true. Most of what he says about Ronda is just part of his job because he works for the UFC. He doesn't actually believe what he says about Ronda just like Dana White.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back