What's your favorite documentary?

51Y10FZ6VPL._AC_SY445_.jpg

That the magnetic poles shift is already accepted by the mainstream "academia". Even those thick-skulled dense mofos admit that now.

Funny thing is they date the poles shifts approximately the same way as the documentary predicts, in accordance with the precession of the equinox.

The last ice age and mass extinction are usually dated close to and are considered to be caused by the magnetic poles shifts.

The ancients knew something that we have lost. Guaranteed. Modern technology can't replicate the pyramids today. Architects, engineers, etc. confirm and admit as much.

So, the "science guys", especially historians and egyptologists, are stupid and FULL of BS.

Science/academia is a very competitive field and is often prejudiced, biased, and outright discriminatory. So, human nature is the same among the Ph.D.s as it is among some prisoners or gang bangers. Same behaviour patterns come out, once competitiveness is involved.

That's my theory.

P. S. BTW, THE MAGNETIC POLES ARE SHIFTING, RIGHT NOW. AT AN INCREASING RATE EVERY YEAR.
https://www.sciencealert.com/nasa-i...us-evolving-anomaly-in-earth-s-magnetic-field

All 3 parts of Paradise Lost... but crazy intense. Need to be in the right mental state for them.

Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies

King of Kong

Dear Zachary always puts me in a good mood

Recently watched Senna.

That was pretty good.

Back