What's your go to movie scene that makes you cry no matter what?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
These two scenes in particular. Usually hit me hard.

De Niro bared his soul in this one. I never seen man so broken and emotionally naked.

I can feel the shame and pain he's going through.

McConaughey shows why he's one of the best actors out there.

From smiling to laughing to crying to smiling to crying. Amazing actor.

Since having kids every film.

Ghostbusters afterlife, the ending with ghost Egon got me both times I watched it.

lol yeah I can see that.

Btw how old are your kids? If you don't mind me asking.

Since having kids every film.

Ghostbusters afterlife, the ending with ghost Egon got me both times I watched it.

You had kids sir?...did it do a lot of damage to your vagina? Lol

Spock’s death and funeral in Star Trek II: the Wrath of Khan sometimes gets me close to tears, but never quite gotten me there as Star Trek III: the Search for Spock came out before I was born, so I’ve never lived in a world where the potential was there for Spock to be permanently dead.

There are a bunch for me. Last one was Christmas Story when father gives him the gun without telling mother. What a joyful scene. As a kid I was pumped during this scene for Ralphie. as a father myself now I feel the scene in a much different way.

Its from a TV show, that if I remember correctly wasn't very good, but this scene killed me. The main character has terminal cancer, and her son, who hasn't really accepted the fact that his mom is going to die soon, finds a storage locker she bought with years worth of presents for future birthdays/graduations etc.

The look on Katy Jurado's face wrecks me every time. I can't even hear it on the radio without thinking of her.

Back