What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Off the msrp you would be but the street price atm
<DCrying>

You can have the incomplete upper as well.

Yes, they're in the gouging of early adapters stage. I hope this dies down quickly. Fuck paying MSRP or more. :mad:

Let's cut out the middle men guns. I'll trade you the FiveseveN for the Battle Arms. :cool:

Yes, they're in the gouging of early adapters stage. I hope this dies down quickly. Fuck paying MSRP or more. :mad:

Let's cut out the middle men guns. I'll trade you the FiveseveN for the Battle Arms. :cool:

Yeah overpaying for stuff I have a issue with. Even seeing something I've bought at a "good" price go for a lot less irks me.

Haha that's alright, I intend to sbr it. I want a 5.7 but it's not that high on my list of wants.

Last edited:
If y'all are after some Aero stuff this week is the time . . . pretty good deals are a coming . . . :)

If y'all are after some Aero stuff this week is the time . . . pretty good deals are a coming . . . :)
I do get paid on Friday with 8 hours of double time coming.....

Deals you say.....

{<tongue}<{ohyeah}>

Tell me more good sir.

13525559_1065826860121822_1793749580_n.jpg

9359fff3f313ecc157158430bcc7a689--short-shorts-country-girls.jpg

{<tongue}

I do get paid on Friday with 8 hours of double time coming.....

Deals you say.....

{<tongue}<{ohyeah}>

Tell me more good sir.

13525559_1065826860121822_1793749580_n.jpg

9359fff3f313ecc157158430bcc7a689--short-shorts-country-girls.jpg

{<tongue}

I've got some Aero ghost gun lowers on the way for cheap . . . can also cut you a deal on pretty much anything available. Just let me know what you're after.

These sanctions on imported Russian ammo have me pretty shaken up. Not going to lie. If they nix the cheap steel cased stuff, the AK market will crumble. This is horrible. I knew Trump wouldn't be able to do much in regards to existing sanctions, with him being accused of being a Russian puppet. But I had never imagined we'd be faced with losing such a huge chunk of cheap ammo. Things are heading in a strange direction.

I've got some Aero ghost gun lowers on the way for cheap . . . can also cut you a deal on pretty much anything available. Just let me know what you're after.
M5 upper/lowers?

Back