What's Your Next Purchase? V5

The DoD blocked Larue

Just funny to me since Mark is kind of a big supporter and supplier of the US Military

Ahhhh. Work server. ;) Happens to the best of us.

You should let LaRue know. The government needs to be well-regulated.

More pissed that I can't seem to get on KKM's site at work

Here's what I do. Whenever I get denied I type in https:// before the address and a good percentage of the time that works out for me. Results are better through Chrome than Explorer too. I'm no IT guy. Just a monkey looking to look.

Here's what I do. Whenever I get denied I type in https:// before the address and a good percentage of the time that works out for me. Results are better through Chrome than Explorer too. I'm no IT guy. Just a monkey looking to look.

LOL at chrome on a DoD puter, these things are locked down where I can't even update installed shit let alone get a decent browser. Part of what I find funny about the whole email thing. Hell we have the servers or whatever they are that run and record some radios locked up.

LOL at chrome on a DoD puter, these things are locked down where I can't even update installed shit let alone get a decent browser. Part of what I find funny about the whole email thing. Hell we have the servers or whatever they are that run and record some radios locked up.

Government, I can't imagine.

So posting on your phone must be a bitch?

mad+boy.jpg

I just hate looking at the small screen, typing and right now I have to do it wrong handed because I broke my right arm and after I displaced the ulna more I got bitched at to not use it whatsoever.

I just hate looking at the small screen, typing and right now I have to do it wrong handed because I broke my right arm and after I displaced the ulna more I got bitched at to not use it whatsoever.

Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. Welcome to left-handedness. :D

Oh shit. Sorry to hear that. Welcome to left-handedness. :D

I thought I was semi-ambidextrous, I shoot all long guns primarily lefty. Alas, I suck at fine motor lefty, and some gross. I will take nondominant shoulder surgery over this cast and not using hand; could be the percs after surgery though.

I did get to larue eventually, no KKM or ATEI though.

I thought I was semi-ambidextrous, I shoot all long guns primarily lefty. Alas, I suck at fine motor lefty, and some gross. I will take nondominant shoulder surgery over this cast and not using hand; could be the percs after surgery though.

I did get to larue eventually, no KKM or ATEI though.

What do you want off KKM? I'll copy/paste for you. :cool:

What do you want off KKM? I'll copy/paste for you. :cool:

I got I pretty good idea and its not happening just yet, I like to look at things and dream/figure out how to piece it together when stuck at the office, especially an overnight. Internet kills me on tacticool and pickup parts.

Eventually going to work up to a han solo G19. ATEI slide with rmr, kkm comped barrel and SF uboat.

Trying to think on doing to the one I got or getting another 19 to do it to

I got I pretty good idea and its not happening just yet, I like to look at things and dream/figure out how to piece it together when stuck at the office, especially an overnight. Internet kills me on tacticool and pickup parts.

Eventually going to work up to a han solo G19. ATEI slide with rmr, kkm comped barrel and SF uboat.

Trying to think on doing to the one I got or getting another 19 to do it to

All the sudden you sound like Cheston Heston. Tell the truth, you ever shoot at his range?

All the sudden you sound like Cheston Heston. Tell the truth, you ever shoot at his range?

Probably not since I know who the installation range officer is, and I don't think he posts on here..

Honestly I just drive north since there are millions of acres of public land. So the only idiots I have shooting around my son are myself or some select kin like his older brother; grandpa didn't make the best showing of himself when not wingshooting.

@SMEAC it's good to shoot without any other parties present. I love it when that particular fortune smiles.

I try to limit shooting around, and at others, to on the job; fuck people

A few pages back I said I was a bit turned off by freedom arms....but the urge is still strong. I may just blow my bonus and order a field grade 454 with a 4-3/4" barrel, express sights and a 45lc cylinder...

Last week in the rain, someone made a left turn on green right in front of me.

So my next purchase will be car related, not gun related.

Last week in the rain, someone made a left turn on green right in front of me.

So my next purchase will be car related, not gun related.

Glad you weren't hurt. I was in a car crash myself back in January. Completely totaled our tdi when a driver smashed into us going 40-50mph.

My wife walked away without a scratch, my face got pretty cut up and bruised but we were pretty happy to not have any serious injuries.

Glad you weren't hurt. I was in a car crash myself back in January. Completely totaled our tdi when a driver smashed into us going 40-50mph.

My wife walked away without a scratch, my face got pretty cut up and bruised but we were pretty happy to not have any serious injuries.

I wasn't going that fast, and there's no damage on the X-Ray. Figure a month of rehab and I should be good as new.

That sucks man.

My car was 14 years old and I'd had it for close to 12 years and 120,000 miles. At this point, I was just running it into the ground.

But I had planned to put another 50K on it over the next 3-4 years.

Bummer. Faulty driver had insurance?

Good insurance. Settled everything within a week. I felt I'd been fairly dealt with.

Back