What's Your Next Purchase? V6

So far I own a Taurus PT92 full size Pistol, and for my CCW / EDC I use my Arex Delta M Gen 2, Both 9mm. Planning to purchase a AR-15.

To start either a S&W MP Sport II or one of PSA's AR-15's.

So far I own a Taurus PT92 full size Pistol, and for my CCW / EDC I use my Arex Delta M Gen 2, Both 9mm. Planning to purchase a AR-15.

To start either a S&W MP Sport II or one of PSA's AR-15's.
Get a Zion 15 instead with some Magpul flip up sights.

I'm looking at a Rock Island 1911 .45. I have ZERO need for one. I just want one b/c I love 1911 and I don't have a 1911 or a .45 yet :)

More likely b/c I"m in California and my choices are limited I'll go Ruger SR22 to shoot with the kids and new shooters.....cheaper ammo vs letting them shoot my 9s ;)

Probably replace my old 1980s Remington 700 (Rust pitting, rifling wearing out) it's old and probably dangerous to use now. I haven't fired it in like 3 years because of it's condition nowadays so I'll likely get a new .308 next.
Then a little lever action .22
And my final gun will be one of the new lever release shotguns they have here that are pretty close to a semi auto. I'm running out of need for different guns and tempted to get back into pistol shooting again just to buy more guns lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back