whats your opinion on creep catchers??

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
They are basically people who pretend to be underage girls and boys online and talk with people online then set up a meeting and record the meeting. We have one in my area who is pretty respectful to the guys and basically just ask why they are doing it.. he only turns the footage over to police if they ask for it or if its a repeat offender. I have seen others though who are very aggressive...

If you search it there are thousands online on youtube. Dude in our area never shows his own face but I feel like some of them just wanna be internet famous and dont really care about catching pedos.. I also think its a little messed up when they catch 18-19 year old kids. Although its technically illegal for them to talk to a 15 year old I dont see that as a big deal like when a 30 year old does it.

you guys ever watch any of these on youtube?

========================================================================

Pedos are horrible people but this vigilante entrapment is weird and I suspect the people doing it are also weird.

Kind of a strange obsession to be hunting these people down

But the predators do deserve a good shit kicking

Pedos are horrible people but this vigilante entrapment is weird and I suspect the people doing it are also weird.

yeah I saw one where the guy was obviously mentally ill, probably didnt understand what he was doing and the guys who caught him were very aggressive and seemed like instead of doing something good were just trying to bust anyone to make names for themselves.. the guy didnt deserve it..

obviously there are good ones doing it though, one around here has kids and a guy tried talking to them so he started doing it. already busted 60 dudes in the area

yeah I saw one where the guy was obviously mentally ill, probably didnt understand what he was doing and the guys who caught him were very aggressive and seemed like instead of doing something good were just trying to bust anyone to make names for themselves.. the guy didnt deserve it..

obviously there are good ones doing it though, one around here has kids and a guy tried talking to them so he started doing it. already busted 60 dudes in the area

Crazy and sad to know that many of them exist, and in just one area

where the fuck do you live, pedotown?

Crazy and sad to know that many of them exist, and in just one area
I know. Some though didnt say anything sexual in the chat logs and I feel like they are just lonely and looking for someone to talk with.. then they start liking the person and wanna meet... most are sickos though.. I guess just talking and trying to meet is still illegal though here even if it isnt a sex thing ...

where the fuck do you live, pedotown?
i live in a city of about 65,000.. not a very big one. not all the guys are from this city some travel and he goes to surrounding towns.. but yeah its surprising how many are caught in this area

I see it as victimless, really, since the guys they are targeting typically aren't really operating in any kind of grey area. They're predators, the guys acting as vigilantes are predators too, but obviously there's no comparison in terms of how fucked up it is how each type of guy gets his fix. Of course, targeting a high school senior for trying to pick up a sophomore isn't really much of moral crusade, but the viewer should be smart enough to know the difference between a pedophile and an actual kid.

All of these guys, and the stolen valor vigilantes, come across as very lame though. They invite comparison to the people they target, so in that light they don't look bad, but when you strip these guys down to their own actions, they're kinda fucked too, judged against people who don't pull any of this kind of bullshit

let me know when these people up it a notch and kill pedos, then ill watch. fuck them

I see it as victimless, really, since the guys they are targeting typically aren't really operating in any kind of grey area. They're predators, the guys acting as vigilantes are predators too, but obviously there's no comparison in terms of how fucked up it is how each type of guy gets his fix. Of course, targeting a high school senior for trying to pick up a sophomore isn't really much of moral crusade, but the viewer should be smart enough to know the difference between a pedophile and an actual kid.

All of these guys, and the stolen valor vigilantes, come across as very lame though. They invite comparison to the people they target, so in that light they don't look bad, but when you strip these guys down to their own actions, they're kinda fucked too, judged against people who don't pull any of this kind of bullshit

they have stolen valor guys who do this also?

I have kids therefore I see this as a benefit to children which is the most important issue here for me. Some of these guys at ewhack jobs no doubt but if it's getting these slimy fuckers off the streets then I'm good with it. They should all be killed imo, pedophilia is a disease

Its a weird thing to do but maybe it deters some pedos so thats good

Obligatory

hqdefault.jpg

YES! I love that guy.

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean, yeah, "love" might not be the right word, but you feel me?

qx7X9DQ.png

"Yes. We are filming."

The sting operations with Chris Hansen were television gold. You could actually pinpoint the exact second they realize they've ruined their life. The guy that turned up naked armed with cool whip was definitely something to behold.

hqdefault.jpg

Not too sure how I feel about people that do it "freelance." Seems like a weird hobby.

i think its guys who pretend to be in the military... or say they have won medals in wars and stuff like that but they are lying

LOL and then there are people that hunt them down?

It's one thing to be pathetic to pretend to be in the military, but at the same time it's pathetic to chase after these people and scold them.

Hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back