What's your reaction if that's the actual UFC 300 card ?

Have a hard time seeing Belal fighting in 300.

Better to have Aspinal against Jones and not Stipe

Pereira vs Adesanya 3 - LWH title
Aspinall vs Miocic - Interim HW title
Edwards vs Muhammad - WW title
Holloway vs Gaethje - BMF Title
Whittaker vs Chimaev - #1 MW contender

That would be fucking awesome (as long as Chimaev doesnt smoke Whittaker)

Mind blown would be splendid to witness a card that good. Is uncle Dana going to go all in for something this monumental ? we can only hope !

I love the Holloway vs Gaethje fight, that would be a JBG fight. Great style matchup.

I admit I have fatigue of Adesanya vs Pereira though, I feel like I don't want to see it again.. I've seen all 3 of their MMA fights, and because of all the build up I also went back and watched both their 2 kickboxing fights in full... I am just fatigued of it at this point, it will get boring quickly.

giphy.gif

Chimaev can't fight unless it's in a 3rd world country. I would rather Chimaev vs Costa to be honest or a rematch vs Usman.

3 title fights will suck for pacing but atleast 2 probably involve finishes. Take Belal and Edwards off and put Islam vs Charles or Gaethje on there as he hasn't been announced.

My honest reaction is pretty disappointed overall
Adesanya free title fight at a higher weight no thanks.
stipe v aspinal is good and actually moves the heavyweight division forward
Leon v belal makes sense even if it might be a snoozer
Gaethje Holloway is a fun fight but gaethje should probably be fighting for the title or fighting olives or arman for a shot at the title
Whittaker khamzat is a good fight but not as a number 1 contender. They both need another win to get that.

But Edwards won't fight for another 6 months. ;) And UFC would never put Belal on the 300 card.

Don't want to see those two fight for the fifth time. Whittaker and chimaev don't deserve to be #1 contenders. Great looking card though.

if he's not main or co main why not ? it stacks the card with 3 men title fights that's good
It’s possible. He’s just not a big fan favorite and I think Dana isn’t that excited about the idea of Belal possibly replacing Edwards as champion, especially on a huge night like 300.

A great card for the hardcore fan!
Casual might not be as interested.

Naw its gotta be Costa vs Khamzat at this point ..

Other then that , sounds good

I don't really have interest in the Izza/Alex fight at LHW, Stipe won't fight for an interim belt when he can just wait for JBJ, Leon will do everything he can not to fight Belal, and Holloway would take his first knockdown and probably KO Loss against Highlight. I highly doubt almost any of this card comes together.

Back