What's your weather like today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainy and around 8 degrees Celsius, at least in the afternoon. Morning was 4, but dry.

Last edited:
High of 69 tonight with a chance of Thunder.

[<cena1}

It's about 80 here today.

Training in Albuquerque today so it's not warm. I had to layer for the five Mile run this morning. Was just staying in Mesa and it was so mild it was short and flip flops at night.

Cool, bro. What're you training for & how long have you been in New Mexico?

Cool, bro. What're you training for & how long have you been in New Mexico?
Got here last night and I'm helping a HW friend by being his six week punching bag prepping for a big fight. So I'll be here for a while.

It's only in the mid-50s today but tomorrow & the rest of the week it's going to be in the upper 60s & 70s.

Got here last night and I'm helping a HW friend by being his six week punching bag prepping for a big fight. So I'll be here for a while.

Well, damn, bro. Protect yourself & don't take too many shots in there.
What weight class were you when you were fighting? I don't think I've ever asked before. For some reason, I've just always thought of you as a middleweight.

Almost spring vibes today over here when I was out for a walk earlier @Sir Galahad @HI SCOTT NEWMAN :)

wp_20200224_14_02_52_7oj9x.jpg

Partly sunny and a brisk 76 degrees. @BroRogan @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

streetcar-in-new-orleans-699112771-592dcb643df78cbe7e6bd39a.jpg

It's in the middle 75Fs here with low humidity, and crowded. The tourists are out and about soaking up the sunshine.

Well, damn, bro. Protect yourself & don't take too many shots in there.
What weight class were you when you were fighting? I don't think I've ever asked before. For some reason, I've just always thought of you as a middleweight.
Superheavy/heavy. The lowest I've ever competed at was 235 and I was so dehydrated they almost wouldn't let me compete.

65 and windy as hell. Rained a bunch yesterday and was like 85 on Friday.

Some weird ass California weather here right now.

Superheavy/heavy. The lowest I've ever competed at was 235 and I was so dehydrated they almost wouldn't let me compete.

Oh, damn. I was way off, wasn't I. LOL.
Well, have fun, take care & good luck to your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back