When Brock showed he had no standup

We know Brock is limited, but that dude had power and wrestling. Definitely not a bad HW champ in UFC's history

Plus he made Heath Herring do the barrel roll

tumblr_mejdeuXKaY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Also dropped Randy with a nice right to set up his finishing move, the Donkey Kong ground punches

brock-lesnar_randy-couture.gif

Really? he actually landed some nice jabs and cut Overeem, Overeems eyebrow was pretty bad there, few leg kicks to start off. I think it was that clinch where Overeem hit him in the recent surgery that did Brock in, Overeem went right for the stomach with those knees, hey no complaints its a fight, you have to attack any vulnerability.

Not against carwin or Cain?
Honestly I think he actually looked better standing against Reem than he did in those fights, technically he was obviously at a big disadvantage but he actually took punishment from Reem without going into panic mode, Alistair landed 3-4 massive knees to the body and Brock took them before he got caught with a liver kick which is really more an "auto shutdown" than going down do to panicking as vs Carwin and Cain.

Honestly I think he actually looked better standing against Reem than he did in those fights, technically he was obviously at a big disadvantage but he actually took punishment from Reem without going into panic mode, Alistair landed 3-4 massive knees to the body and Brock took them before he got caught with a liver kick which is really more an "auto shutdown" than going down do to panicking as vs Carwin and Cain.

He looked like crap, Overeem had no respect for his hands.

We know Brock is limited, but that dude had power and wrestling. Definitely not a bad HW champ in UFC's history

Plus he made Heath Herring do the barrel roll

tumblr_mejdeuXKaY1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Also dropped Randy with a nice right to set up his finishing move, the Donkey Kong ground punches

brock-lesnar_randy-couture.gif
I forgot he tried to ram/spear herring in the head/face after he dropped him. Pretty goram roof less, along with those odd finishing strikes.

Back