Rewatch When Brock showed he was for real

He was real after thumping Mir and the whole, "I'm working on the intricacies of techniques he hasn't even heard of yet", or something along those lines, which was also the end of my Mir fandom. I thought Brock would get beaten to a pulp as soon as he faced someone without a glaring deficiency and then the Cain fight happened. The Reem fight was sweet too, watching him eat those knees was so satisfying.

He was real after thumping Mir and the whole, "I'm working on the intricacies of techniques he hasn't even heard of yet", or something along those lines, which was also the end of my Mir fandom. I thought Brock would get beaten to a pulp as soon as he faced someone without a glaring deficiency and then the Cain fight happened. The Reem fight was sweet too, watching him eat those knees was so satisfying.
Implying Cain and Reem just didn't have glaring deficiencies is the height of stupidity.

Cain's one of the strongest MMA HWs of all time. Ubereem was taking a factorys worth of steroids and was highly skilled as well. There's no shame losing to either of them, particularly after diverticulitis.

Physicall his chin was fine but mentally he was obviously very panicky.

The ironic thing is I'd say that whilst Lesnar became big source of UFC hype it was actually the hardcore UFC fanbase who dismissed him far more at first due to the way the sport was sold to them as "anti pro wrestling". The idea that a pro wrestler could also be a legit fighter was mostly dismissed by such posters.
True, but it was very silly.

He wasn't from WWE, he was a college wrestling champion, also very athletic.

Silly things he does in his free time doesn't matter like it doesn't matter how Oscar De La Hoya dresses up as in his free time.

He ducked and curled like a baby. Embarassing performance. But he is a jugernaut athlete and grappler. Just the worst at taking shots. But enough hgh to become champ.
He beat a monster in Shane Carwin. He survived and won.

You can't deny the fact that he took getting hit badly sir.
Sir, doesn't this fight show that he could take a beating, sir? He came back, sir. Sir, a lot of people that Carwin fought just folded, but Lesnar came back, sir. Sir, do you disagree, sir?

Physicall his chin was fine but mentally he was obviously very panicky.

The ironic thing is I'd say that whilst Lesnar became big source of UFC hype it was actually the hardcore UFC fanbase who dismissed him far more at first due to the way the sport was sold to them as "anti pro wrestling". The idea that a pro wrestler could also be a legit fighter was mostly dismissed by such posters.
Its such a silly thing. Are people gonna crap on Steveson as well? Probably not due to at least some of the fanbase getting smarter with cases like this.

Its such a silly thing. Are people gonna crap on Steveson as well? Probably not due to at least some of the fanbase getting smarter with cases like this.
Remember this was soon after the Pride buyout were the brand wars were running very hot still and a big criticism of the Japanese side was often it was full of "pro wrestlers"

Whats actually forgotten these days is Lesnar giving MMA a try may well have been down to the Japanese scene, he was working for New Japan at the time after leaving the WWE and then signed a development deal with FEG.

Of course not.

Dude is a roided freak who got his ass beat in 50% of his short MMA career.
He won most of his fights. Reem and jones are steroid freaks yet they don’t get called out

In all fairness, the only person who was truly for real was Houston Alexander

Back