• Thread starter Deleted member 535377
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 535377

For the younger guys who may have missed this:

Folded homie up like a cheap suit.

Mezger rocked his ass early, doe.

Chuck was a beast.

Great fight, Guy was the real deal. He really held his own, sucks for him Chuck had a concrete chin back then.

Never say no to a Pride fight...Thanks

The lack of head movement is crazy. I remeberseeing this the first time and thinking it was a pretty high level of MMA striking.

I know peopleclaim MMA hasn't evolved, but it definitely has.

The lack of head movement is crazy. I remeberseeing this the first time and thinking it was a pretty high level of MMA striking.

Indeed...From Kopylov´s kneebar to...Artem´s...

im sure they met before that at a 711 or something

198046-street-fighter-alpha-2-snes-screenshot-charlie-smashing-guy.png

Watching that again reminds me how annoying Rogan is. He never shuts up!

As much as we shit on MMA striking, it's clearly come a long way since these days

Still a very good fight nonetheless

Chuck looked like crap in round 1. If Guy had more power, Chuck would have been destroyed.

As much as we shit on MMA striking, it's clearly come a long way since these days

Still a very good fight nonetheless
I disagree.
Anderson Silva and Shogun were also around then and their standard still stands today.
But we have equal amounts of poor strikers in MMA as we ever had post 2001.

I disagree.
Anderson Silva and Shogun were also around then and their standard still stands today.
But we have equal amounts of poor strikers in MMA as we ever had post 2001.
You don't really see striking this weak at the top end of any division

This is MMA not boxing. Head movement by itself (by boxing standards) would lead a person to either being an easy TD or getting kicked in your head Jones vs DC style.

Back