When did you become aware of you ?

How ugly do you anticipate the divorce proceedings are going to be? 😬
It's uncontested (which means no debt, no assets, bank account is split in half, and no children) so no attorneys or court appearances. House sold 3 weeks ago and bank was separated last week so it's just file 2 papers and that's it, they mail you the final decree after 60 days.

I remember when I was little, thinking that everybody lived much the same life. As I grew up I started noticing that everyone's lives are different. When I started school I found out how different we all are in our ability to learn. Reading was easy for me but seemed to be difficult for others. The ability to read really is fundamental to learning.

It's uncontested (which means no debt, no assets, bank account is split in half, and no children) so no attorneys or court appearances. House sold 3 weeks ago and bank was separated last week so it's just file 2 papers and that's it, they mail you the final decree after 60 days.
Thank god it was that smooth for you. I have 3 fairly young kids, plus we had 2 properties, and its proving to be a nightmare.

Who is that guy your talking about he better keep his mouth shut

I would imagine suddenly becoming aware would be a very profound moment.
weird how people don't remember when it was.

Sometime between watching Samurai Jack and my parents getting divorced

I would imagine suddenly becoming aware would be a very profound moment.
weird how people don't remember when it was.
a lot of stuff we just cant remember , its how our brain operates i guess
additionally , if you understood that you are you in your body, propably it was not the moment for your brain to save that info if that happend in the early ages of the existance

I think I was fully aware about myself in my late 30s. Like I understood myself finally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back