When I was in my early teens, I took some karate classes...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
And in all honesty I could say this, if Stipe wants to better his odds at winning against Francis, he should use this kick that I used on an older bully and dropped him like a sack of potatoes and then pummeled him until he cried. This guy was older, bigger and stronger than me. This kick worked for me because he never seen it coming! Here it is, please don't laugh because it does work just like those kicks by spider and dragon!

RegularCelebratedFireant-max-1mb.gif

Well here is a worse kick that worked if u doubt me!
S5wL6eS.gif

Last edited:
I usually defend TMAs but I think reading your post just made me dumber. Hopefully it’s not too obvious at work tomorrow.

Nice going @true_fan ... you’ve completely taken the element of surprise away from that kick!

Ngannou will now see it coming from a mile away!

<{CMPALM}>

Karate sucks unless you've mastered and you're young which means you have like a 5 year window to use it if you started training at age 4. It's better than not knowing shit, but most styles are better.

And in all honesty I could say this, if Stipe wants to better his odds at winning against Francis, he should use this kick that I used on an older bully and dropped him like a sack of potatoes and then pummeled him until he cried. This guy was older, bigger and stronger than me. This kick worked for me because he never seen it coming! Here it is, please don't laugh because it does work just like those kicks by spider and dragon!

RegularCelebratedFireant-max-1mb.gif
Ive been getting picked on a lot. Im gonna do this to the kid who always farts on me when he passes my seat. Thanks buddy.

You've captured lightning in a bottle. Your fight IQ is unmatched.

FIND STIPE FAST.

Looks more like TKD
Came in to say the same thing. .looks like a TKD move.
Also, does Stipe even kick?

I feel like id have a higher chance of seeing Francis pull off a move like that

You should be Stipe's coach, I believe you can hinder him really good tactics.

Back