When it's all said and done, the real Colby comes out

That being said, there are some lines you don't cross and although Usman was a bit more forgiving with the trash talk, there are some fighters that aren't as easy to forgive

Well done by Big Dan ruining that moment.

Btw any video I've seen of Colby when he's not in promoter mode he seems like a very nice dude

I get Leon being upset, but it's funny to me how everyone else wants to be butthurt too and just look for any excuse to be outraged
Nah, most people just dont like what he said. Generally thats how people react when someone insults a dead relative,doofus.

so weird that you can talk shit, but “certain things” are “off limits”…. it’s just fucking talk and they get to fight about it so…. what the fuck ever…
Yeah, so weird that deeply personal and traumatic topics are off limits. So weird. Where are you weirdos from where you can talk about someone's dead dad without that person wanting to erase you?

so weird that you can talk shit, but “certain things” are “off limits”…. it’s just fucking talk and they get to fight about it so…. what the fuck ever…
On the one hand, you're right, sticks & stones and all that + they get to actually fight

On the other hand, the "martial arts" element of mixed martial arts implies some semblance of honour... less so now it's corporatized to fuck

Either way, the greats don't need to do that kinda shit

Back