When Rugby Aussies crushed a College football team...

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys some of you might not be aware of this but apparently a few years ago some Aussie Rugby squad was over in America training and had a bit of friendly match with a College Football team (or was it NFL ?) Well according to legend the Football Americans got dominated. The Aussies were just too much.

Have you heard of this event, It doesnt really get mentioned often but does anyone know what college or NFL team got embarrassed ????

Ok guys some of you might not be aware of this but apparently a few years ago some Aussie Rugby squad was over in America training and had a bit of friendly match with a College Football team (or was it NFL ?) Well according to legend the Football Americans got dominated. The Aussies were just too much.

Have you heard of this event, It doesnt really get mentioned often but does anyone know what college or NFL team got embarrassed ????

Friendly match? What game? Snooker?

No proof means it didn't happen. I'm sure there'd be some sort of evidence if it did happen.

All men's gangbang?

Depends on what game they played. Either team would crush the other in their sport. Apart from being full contact team games, American and Australian Rules Football have very little in common.

Aussies would probably win a drinking contest though:)

I expect they played football and the aussies just lateral passed the shit out of them.

The American game assumes people aren't gonna do that much, it would work for one game and then the necessary adjustments would be made to destroy it.

Novel tactics often work on the battlefield once.

Not exactly this scenario, but some mates of mine went over to America playing NRL (Rugby League), they were doing a tour through the USA playing apparently the "best" teams in the country (I know its a piss ant sport over there) but they were undefeated the entire tour. This only happened like 2 months ago.

There's no way they suited up an entire rugby team with football equipment and played any sort of normal 11v11 American football and had any success. They'd be pretty clueless.

Some modified version, maybe without pads, maybe like a 7v7 passing scrimmage or something...sure.

There's no way they suited up an entire rugby team with football equipment and played any sort of normal 11v11 American football and had any success. They'd be pretty clueless.

Some modified version, maybe without pads, maybe like a 7v7 passing scrimmage or something...sure.

or vice versa. Physically, US football players are incredible fast twitch athletes but I do not know how well they would do in rugby where it takes more cardio and even muscular endurance.

Was it in New Jersey? I mean, if they played Rutgers, then of course they are going to win.

You think a rugby team beat a college or pro team in a 7 on 7 game? Does rugby even have forward passing?

<36>

Maybe if you said New Zealand or South Africa but Australia all they are good at is getting knockedout by kangaroos and sexually assaulting their friends dogs.

You think a rugby team beat a college or pro team in a 7 on 7 game? Does rugby even have forward passing?

<36>

Well like I said, I have no idea what kind of game they played, but even if they weren't passing it forward, I could absolutely see the rugby team doing their rugby shit and confusing the hell out of the football guys with their laterals and backward passing. Who knows...they are fast as shit and tough as nails. And if they weren't wearing pads, big advantage to rugby team. They would probably get smoked on defense though vs a competent QB/WR combo.

Sounds like total bullshit. It would be everywhere if that happened. Like ESPN would be talking about it non stop.

This thread reeks of jealous and desperate 3rd world rage towards Americans.

lmao

Back