When Trash Talk Goes Wrong: Jamahal Hill

Forgot to include his entrance song. Yeah, there is a difference in confidence and being delusional.

I mean he got what was coming for him. But it's 2024 if you're not talking some major shit no one gives a shit <WhatItIs><31>

Think he had to try and make a show of it, Poatan isn't gonna carry a press conference LOL

No doubt in my mind he made it worse for himself tho, not only did he retire Alex's mentor with a brutal beating, he ran his mouth the ENTIRE build up.

Poatan got that back in blood, scary motherfucker lol

"He's just not on my level" was the craziest one.

But it was prophetic, because Poatan wasn't on his level - He was several levels above him.

I think Hill actually was a bit intimidated by Alex (which is certainly understandable) but kind of tried to mask it with over the top behavior.

Doesn't help when you show up to a championship fight looking like this..

Attachments

• MV5BYTQwYjZkNWYtYjYwYi00OTY3LTgxMDUtMWRmM2UxMTQxYjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYTQwYjZkNWYtYjYwYi00OTY3LTgxMDUtMWRmM2UxMTQxYjY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Think he had to try and make a show of it, Poatan isn't gonna carry a press conference LOL

No doubt in my mind he made it worse for himself tho, not only did he retire Alex's mentor with a brutal beating, he ran his mouth the ENTIRE build up.

Poatan got that back in blood, scary motherfucker lol
But then he asked Alex for an autograph a few days before the fight.

I think Hill and his goofy trainer are confused…

Back