when u watch the show cops...

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do u like what u see? Do u find it humorous? Sad? Shocking?

Do u root for the cop or criminal?

I find it humorous and always look forward to how the criminal will try to BS the cop.

I haven't seen it since the 80's when it was brand new. Are they really making new episodes?

I used to make it a drinking game with my friends. You had to pick a race, a crime, and a specific kind of drug and drink any time they showed up. If you got one segment with all three you had to pound your drink.

Always found it pretty boring tbh

"I didn't do nothin' man!"

Pretty much sums up the show.

One drunk guy who resisted arrest made me lol
when about 4 cops jumped on his ass he yelled "Ok I surrender".

I just watch for the car chases really.

I'm always amazed how they do their best to deny 4th and 5th amendment rights and how happy these dipshits are to oblige

I used to like it, but nowadays it seems like the cops are going out of their way to be a-holes.

The last episode I watched involved a police department in Florida setting up a sting where they were selling nickel and dime bags of weed to people and then arresting them. Fucking ridiculous.

Cops is video proof that the war on drugs is an absolute failure.

The last episode I watched involved a police department in Florida setting up a sting where they were selling nickel and dime bags of weed to people and then arresting them. Fucking ridiculous.

Depends on what the actual intended objective is

i always root for the criminal to get away. or i watch the fort worth episodes hoping i'll see someone i know.

The guy that tackles them must love his job.

Back