When was Liddell's chin officially cracked?

I'm glad Rashad's follow up left didn't land.....cause Chuck would be dead!

I'm a firm believer it was the Wand fight. The accumulation of shots is whats adds up not necessarily the 1 punch KO's. That's why boxers tend to die more often in the ring along with CTE although we are seeing that now in MMA.

Who knows what fight, but chuck lidell in 2018 was getting KO'd. even by tito...

It was NOT the 2nd Rampage fight since he went to war with Wanderlei after this and had a solid chin there.

So if you're going to point to a single fight, it should be Rashad. That punch would've had the same effect on any other LHW, and after that fight he was glass.
He got dropped by Wand and resorted to takedowns to win the fight. He was not confident with his chin in that fight.

Rashad KO was very traumatic, it was scary how he was laying there in a heap forever. Just hasn’t been the same, don’t think the lifestyle he lived benefited it either

He can’t take anything anymore

We cant really be sure Chucks chin was ever granite/ that good. Maybe its a myth. He hardly ever fought great strikers who hit hard.

Clearly it used to be better when he took shots from belfort, overeem and wand etc but he hadn't took much damage when rampage came in the ufc and starched him with the first punch he connected

We cant really be sure Chucks chin was ever granite/ that good. Maybe its a myth. He hardly ever fought great strikers who hit hard.

Clearly it used to be better when he took shots from belfort, overeem and wand etc but he hadn't took much damage when rampage came in the ufc and starched him with the first punch he connected

I think an aspect that's often overlooked is that Chuck switched his style quite significantly after the losses in 2003. I mean he was never conventional but still he was more focused on the threat of striking and Randy basically beat him via backing him up to the cage and taking him down. After that I think you saw Chuck focus more on the threat of grappling, he stood his ground more and depended on his chin because guys like Randy, Tito and Babalu didn't have the power to hurt him. That put him in a bad situation when suddenly a lot of dangerous strikers appeared in the division.

Shad literally killed him. He was a ghost after that.

I just wished that after Rashads right connected, that his left wouldve landed afterwards, instead of missing

What happened, what did she do?
OMG - someone said it was his sister (I thought it was his wife but whatever).
You can hear a pin drop in the Atlanta arena that night after connection except for one "xx" in the crowd. It was actually funny - all you heard was some gal screaming .... going apeshit for 2 minutes.
I'm not embellishing - 100% pure unadulterated apeshit- lol.

Back