Social When was the last time you had a good belly laugh?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has to be @jeff7b9 recent thread. Your reactions to the deer was funny af for some reason.

Thanks for the laughs again.

And @Pliny Pete post on this thread below. Fucken hilarious, thank you.

"No, you're a grown ass man, it's your own responsibility to function like an adult, set an alarm and be ready when you need to be, I personally would've put in extra effort to make sure a friend made it on time but he aint your mom, bro
Does he also have to wipe your ass and deal with school bullies for you?"

Watching YeahMad dad joke competitions on the YouTubes. Often have good laughs talking shit with/to coworkers and buds and sharing random internet bullshit

Was at a family gathering and had a glob of whipping cream from a cake on my finger and whipped it at my nephew and it went straight in his mouth.

Strawberry shortcake. We were done the meal and just messing around. We were both laughing out asses off and the rest of my fam was like wtf is so funny.

Some days ago,usually when i have some decent sativa around

Sam Tallent's new special. Watched it last week and it had me cry laughing a couple of times.

The story where Alexander went to Corinth to soothe the grievances of the most prominent dignitaries, philosophers and orators in Greece with gifts. He listened to all speakers, some being quite long winded, with the expectation that Diogenes would present himself and ask for his greatest desire, which Alexander would earnestly bestow.

When Diogenes, who resided in Corinth at the time, did not attend, Alexander and companions searched for his idol at Diogenes' place of residence (he lived in a barrel). Alexander offered Diogenes any gift within his power.

A detached reply from the laconic Diogenes amused Alexander's companions, but struck a chord with the King, who asserted that if he were not Alexander, he would be Diogenes.

alexander-the-great-milestones-of_2.jpg

Everyday. I spend a lot of time playing poker and there's always some funny shit people say to each other.

Just a few moments ago. Florida is the gift that keeps on giving.

Back