When your personal trainer uses steroids

I mean there are some supplements that are testosterone boosters, right?

Testosterone boosters are practically useless, they certainly won't give you any steroid like effects.

I don't really give a darn about any Ped. As long as we are honest about it. The shady legality and rules push it into the dark which I don't know think is the best outcome.

In reality pretty much all gym bros with a dream of going pro use roids because it's demanded of them. You want to get paid? Then you need to be bigger so supplement companies can come knocking knowing full well you are using but, needing it on the down low because they want to give the impression that if you use their Cadillac product then you can be ripped like Bradley Martin too.

At the end of the day side effects from steroids aren't as bad as we are led to believe. Some people have more or less than others, and many can be managed. So it's a personal choice. Their body their choice.

I mean we are led to believe if you do cocaine once you'll get addicted smoke pole and die in the back of a crack house. As we get older we realize that's not exactly true.

I wouldn't be concerned so long as they are honest and help you reach your goals. If they tell you that you can look like them clean then I would run. If they think body building will make you a fighter run. If they push roids on you and it isn't your thing run.

If they help you reach your goals I wouldn't worry about what they do to reach theirs.

I don't really give a darn about any Ped. As long as we are honest about it. The shady legality and rules push it into the dark which I don't know think is the best outcome.

In reality pretty much all gym bros with a dream of going pro use roids because it's demanded of them. You want to get paid? Then you need to be bigger so supplement companies can come knocking knowing full well you are using but, needing it on the down low because they want to give the impression that if you use their Cadillac product then you can be ripped like Bradley Martin too.

At the end of the day side effects from steroids aren't as bad as we are led to believe. Some people have more or less than others, and many can be managed. So it's a personal choice. Their body their choice.

I mean we are led to believe if you do cocaine once you'll get addicted smoke pole and die in the back of a crack house. As we get older we realize that's not exactly true.

I wouldn't be concerned so long as they are honest and help you reach your goals. If they tell you that you can look like them clean then I would run. If they think body building will make you a fighter run. If they push roids on you and it isn't your thing run.

If they help you reach your goals I wouldn't worry about what they do to reach theirs.
giphy.gif

Rich talking about how he takes steroids for his health, longevity, and how he takes his chances with them, but does it as safe as possible.

182730833_1513441597.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and let me guess... those guys took too much, right? You or someone you know is doing it more responsibly. Sure buddy

Gotta confuse the vital organs.. right babe?

Oh, and let me guess... those guys took too much, right? You or someone you know is doing it more responsibly. Sure buddy

Gotta confuse the vital organs.. right babe?

I'm not advocating it's use any more than I'd encourage someone to do cocaine. I'm saying pushing it into an underground state where everyone does it but can't admit so until they get popped for "cheating" even though everybody cheats is probably not the best approach.

If you want to do it that's on you. It's your health not mine.

I'd much prefer an open approach where those openly using can compete among themselves and natural people have the option of whether or not they want to compete in that realm clean.

The fact that virtually every fighter at the pro level is getting popped at some point or another and because I care about my health I have to fight them at a disadvantage just isn't fair. If you do roids go compete in Japan where it's encouraged.

I just want an open conversation and not demonize people for making decisions about their body.

I'm not advocating it's use any more than I'd encourage someone to do cocaine. I'm saying pushing it into an underground state where everyone does it but can't admit so until they get popped for "cheating" even though everybody cheats is probably not the best approach.

If you want to do it that's on you. It's your health not mine.

I'd much prefer an open approach where those openly using can compete among themselves and natural people have the option of whether or not they want to compete in that realm clean.

The fact that virtually every fighter at the pro level is getting popped at some point or another and because I care about my health I have to fight them at a disadvantage just isn't fair. If you do roids go compete in Japan where it's encouraged.

I just want an open conversation and not demonize people for making decisions about their body.
I'm not arguing the legality of steroids (I agree, everyone should have the right to take them) or the ethics of peds in sport (you're a cheating pos if you use an unfair advantage).

You said that the side effects of steroids aren't as bad as we've been led to believe which is bs. Even trt has negative side effects.. it's far better to stay natural for 99.9% of guys

I'm not arguing the legality of steroids (I agree, everyone should have the right to take them) or the ethics of peds in sport (you're a cheating pos if you use an unfair advantage).

You said that the side effects of steroids aren't as bad as we've been led to believe which is bs. Even trt has negative side effects.. it's far better to stay natural for 99.9% of guys

I didn't say they have no side effects. I said they aren't as bad as we are led to believe. Simply taking PEDs isn't guaranteed to make you roid rage and die of a heart attack. Can that happen? Sure. Especially with prolonged use.

But many of the side effects are common are also manageable to a degree.

Again I'd use cocaine as an example. It's not good for you. It's a stimulant which damages your heart over time, especially when mixed with alcohol. But generally speaking the idea that doing cocaine leads to instant addiction or death is BS. And cocaine would be a lot safer if it wasn't cut with mystery shit like fentanyl.

There's no such thing as risk free. Especially when you are getting cocktails off of the street. But the risks for all drugs are usually over exaggerated as part of public scare campaign.

I didn't say they have no side effects. I said they aren't as bad as we are led to believe. Simply taking PEDs isn't guaranteed to make you roid rage and die of a heart attack. Can that happen? Sure. Especially with prolonged use.

Again I'd use cocaine as an example. It's not good for you. It's a stimulant which damages your heart over time, especially when mixed with alcohol. But generally speaking the idea that doing cocaine leads to instant addiction or death is BS. And cocaine would be a lot safer if it wasn't cut with mystery shit like fentanyl.

There's no such thing as risk free. Especially when you are getting cocktails off of the street. But the risks for all drugs are usually over exaggerated as part of public scare campaign.
What steroids have you taken?

What steroids have you taken?
What does it matter? So far you haven't contributed a damn thing to this conversation yourself. I don't need to justify my opinion. My words should speak for themselves. Do with that as you will

What does it matter? So far you haven't contributed a damn thing to this conversation yourself. I don't need to justify my opinion. My words should speak for themselves. Do with that as you will
If you have no experience with the drugs you purport to know so much about, YOU haven't contributed anything to the conversation you juicing coke head.

If you have no experience with the drugs you purport to know so much about, YOU haven't contributed anything to the conversation you juicing coke head.
I'm involved in politics. Researching drug policy is part of what I've done.

what are you running?

Back