When you're in love with the wrong girl

I’m guessing she had already told him a million times she didn’t want to get married yet, or didn’t want to marry him. So she was probably pissed that he was making her look like a huge bitch by rejecting him in front of an audience. That’s the only thing I could think of that would produce such a reaction.
I legit think he had been rejected his entire life and one girl kinda liked him, prob even cheated, while he was completely blinded by his fantasy.

Jesus what year is it? These fake proposal fail videos got old like 10 years ago.

I legit think he had been rejected his entire life and one girl kinda liked him, prob even cheated, while he was completely blinded by his fantasy.

That doesn’t quite explain her reaction. At least, I don’t know how it does.

_85319913_poop_protest.jpg

I see more shitting than slapping.

There's nothing wrong with the girl. It was the only appropriate reaction to that gay ass proposal of his.
He had me a smoochie pie or whatever he said. I was screaming yes at my phone. I mean say yes. I was telling the girl to say yes.

Looks staged but public proposals are amongs the most idiotic thing that people do. Fucking snowflakes.

Back