Relationship Where’s your go to restaurant for amazing food? (That's not too pricey)

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say this place.

Their chicken wings are to die for imo. Probably the best in the city I live in.

https://www.chucksroadhouse.com/menu/

OxRSOK6TEF_logo.jpg

I live in Miami, so if there's one thing they got here is abundance of restaurants, it all depends what am in the mood for, Peruvian, Argentinian, Italian, Thai, American, Chinese, Mexican (though not as good as Californian Mexican food), and also it depends on whether I want cheaper or more expensive versions of each food; though I usually have to spend around 20$ minimum.

Haven't eaten at a restaurant in maybe 10 years. Go kill an animal or go to the local butcher and get some dead cow and fire up the grill. Add a little salt, and it's the best restaurant you could ask for. Or just go to a local hole in the wall. They usually end up being the best.

I'd say this place.

Their chicken wings are to die for imo. Probably the best in the city I live in.

https://www.chucksroadhouse.com/menu/

OxRSOK6TEF_logo.jpg
Your local Asian restaurant where they get 3.5 to 4 rating because of shitty service but still got solid food. You can get a meal at those places for less than $10 sometimes, and they don't throw a fit when you tip less than 20%.

Plus all your order is made within 10 minutes by a 50 year old Asian guy in a wife beater smoking a cigarette, so you get a solid balance of taste, price and speed

Your local Asian restaurant where they get 3.5 to 4 rating because of shitty service but still got solid food. You can get a meal at those places for less than $10 sometimes, and they don't throw a fit when you tip less than 20%.

Plus all your order is made within 10 minutes by a 50 year old Asian guy in a wife beater smoking a cigarette, so you get a solid balance of taste, price and speed
This! Except the place we go to have gone up in price quite a bit over the years. Their lunch specials are $15. It use to be $6 when my wife first took me there in 2008.

The Texas Roadhouse and Cracker Barrel are 2 chains that I've had decent luck with. Eating out is an iffy proposition these days.
The prices at Texas Roadhouse even with a drink or two are still reasonable.....They need to bring back the peanuts in the waiting room, I believe they got rid off it during the Sweet and Sour sniffles nonsense..because of "Science". And you can't beat a Cracker Barrel for a chain place.

There's local places near me I'll go to every so often that's not one of the sloppy chains. They're usually pretty good.

As for the chains, Olive Garden is ok. Red Lobster is sometimes ok. Round Table, if you count that as a restaurant.

The Mexican Restaurant that is two stop signs away... or I'm going to order a Pizza and Wings.

The prices at Texas Roadhouse even with a drink or two are still reasonable.....They need to bring back the peanuts in the waiting room, I believe they got rid off it during the Sweet and Sour sniffles nonsense..because of "Science". And you can't beat a Cracker Barrel for a chain place.

My local TRH does a Holiday giftcard/VIP card bundle. iirc, for $200 we get 5 x $50 gift cards and a VIP card for the calander year.The VIP card gets us a free appetizer every visit to that store, we've had other franchises honor the card more often then not when travelling.

Back