Television Where Angel and Spike the coolest vampires in live action?

Used to love angel. Sure, i think he might be. Although some other good contenders are posted in this thread.

Spike was pretty lame though, came across like an edgy teenager "bad boy" type.

Grandpa Munster was well read
c6528dac40a7e3964350a81f21fa0709.jpg

A scientific innovator
S43cover.jpg

And supportive of his family
b6b1671993f1bf432d0fc5edb8437d27.jpg

Spike was super kewl, he definitely stood out. His character was supposed to be in and out , a few eps tops but got so popular he stayed. Most probabily find Angel more badass but Spike was unique and interesting.

Speaking of awakenings, there was a forgettable vampire comedy movie from 1985 called Once Bitten, starring Jim Carrey.

It also had former model Lauren Hutton as the cool vampire countess.

I think I was 10 when I saw it, she was probably one of the first women I ever recognized as being sexually attractive.

MV5BMDYzYzIxZTUtN2FhNi00MjY0LWEyMzMtN2IxMjQ3NDRlMTM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

oncebitten.jpg

The correct answer is Nicolas Cage, obviously.

CautiousImperfectCanary-size_restricted.gif

Lol Vampire's Kiss. I love this movie but the point of it is
He's not a vampire. He's just an unstable asshole.

Also Peter is about the un-coolest person ever.

Now, Jennifer Beals' character in the movie, her nature is a little more open to interpretation.

85411f394ede211781ff62fe710e2eda66ca9587.gif

Loved both shows, they were such a big part of my early teenage years.

Both shows had such a great cast.... And probably the hottest actresses. Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter, Julie Benz etc.

Josh Whedon may be a scumbag, but he made great shows

- Angel was a favorite show of mine. A great show, good oppening, compeling characters and great actors. I really liked Buffy, Sarah Michelle Geller is just likeable. But James Masters stole the show.

What is your guys opinion?

Jesus.

Fright Night, Lost Boys & Blade had the coolest vamps by far. Thats a "guys" opinion.

Always liked Grace in Vamp, mainly because if you freeze frame during her dance scene you can see her punani
6fa06aae27c37e3bc0e58afd6c1c9e29bab6c3a3.gif

9W5p.gif

I think you can see her arsehole in Conan as well

Back