Where can I buy Twins Special in the US?

Mad Hog

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have spent weeks online searching forums and websites for a reliable place to buy Twins Special. I have spent plenty of time reading reviews and decided on this set of Twins Special gear on Twinsfightgear.com.

Twins Deluxe Sparring Gear Bundle Includes:

HGL-3 Twins Full-Face Headgear,

BGVL-3 Twins Boxing Gloves w/ Velcro Wrist,

SGL-2 Twins Classic Shin Guards,

CH1 Twins Cotton Handwraps,

AG Twins Ankle Supports.

Twins Sport Bag

This site has terrible reviews on BBB and in the Sherdog forums. I have looked on Amazon and the majority of other sites that are recommended here in the forums. The problem I'm running into is that I want a matching set in all black and I need xl headgear and shins, and 16 oz gloves. No one seems to have black 16 ounce gloves in stock and I definitely can't find a matching set of headgear, gloves and shins anywhere else. It is absurd how hard its been to find a reputable dealer that also stocks the size and color that I want.

Their website claims "The Twins Special brand is the number one brand of Muay Thai gloves in the world." So why is it so damn hard to order them in the US? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Sold and shipped from the US? Are you willing buy from Thailand and have them shipped to the US?

Yes, I would be willing to ship them from Thailand. I can't find a reliable way to order them period. I just want to find a way to safely order them and have them delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks for the response.

US Amazon would be my first choice to look for what you want. Used them plenty of time, no issue at all even I'm in the UK and used US Amazon.

Second would be the big three Thailand local site Muaythai fighting, Muaythai factory and Muaythai stuff. Used all three as well, also zero issue.

theres plenty of sites online if you are willing to pay the high shipping prices from thailand. I would go with muaythai-fighting or muaythaifactory personally.

Check out: muaythaimmashop.com.

If he's still up and running he's legit, inordered lots of stuff from him and had it shipped to other countries.

Just wanted to say thanks for the help. I finally bought everything off of Amazon.com. I think they were just out of stock because of the holidays.

Attachments

• 16716262_1657175640975683_6324098453468438168_o.jpg
    16716262_1657175640975683_6324098453468438168_o.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 8
Back