Where do you rank DPP overall [poverty poll]

kneebartotheface

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
So I'm povo and don't know how to make a poll..

Where do you rate DPP overall. The middle weight has historically always had handsome fighters. Recently we've had coasta, rockhold and now DPP.

Povo poll.

A. Coasta is more handsome.
B. Rockhold is more handsome.
C. DPP is the current most handsome fighter.
D. I'm on no fap. can't look at any pics of them.

Bonus: your reaction when you found out he has a girlfriend, no homo.

C.

He's got devilishy good looks + he's a tall, shredded African Chad.

No way Costa is more handsome. Luke always looks butt-hurt about something and he's a try hard. Costa tries way too hard also. Meanwhile, being a Chad comes naturally to Big Dickus.

Also, DDP barely ever goes to a decision, and there is nothing hotter to me than fighters who actually finish fights.

DDP's girlfriend is an absolute honey as well, but that's not surprising considering all of the above.

Wasn't Sexyama a MW?

So I'm povo and don't know how to make a poll..

Where do you rate DPP overall. The middle weight has historically always had handsome fighters. Recently we've had coasta, rockhold and now DPP.

Povo poll.

A. Coasta is more handsome.
B. Rockhold is more handsome.
C. DPP is the current most handsome fighter.
D. I'm on no fap. can't look at any pics of them.

Bonus: your reaction when you found out he has a girlfriend, no homo.

C.

<5>

Bonus:

my reaction:

<WhitmanDefeat>

Today I saw it on the embedded, and was going to make a thread 'DDP is not gay', because I thought he was out, loud and proud. Was kind of shocked, and maybe a lil disappointed. Maybe even a little bit confused. haha

Seriously tho, I even thought this was partially why he got under Izzy's skin so much. That Izzy was jealous of him being so openly gay.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
rockhold is the best looking by far, if you’re talking about who will appeal to the most women. that’s talking strictly about his looks (his voice, demeanor, and personality are not on par). but his face exudes power, confidence, stability, strength… there’s a reason he’s a model.

drikkus, obviously very good looking guy. but overall his face is gonna appeal to less women than luke because it’s more boyish. his mug comes across less serious, less manly, and overall less powerful (remember, women are attracted to power more than anything else).

costa looks good, but his attractiveness is overrated. he looks like a knockoff of someone better looking, like ricky martin. lots of women would perceive him as non-serious, low status, maybe even threatening.

but since rockhold is retired, guess that makes drikkkus the most handsome. no homo.

Costa is the best looking of those 3.

Probably go Akiyama at #1 though.

lots of women would perceive him as non-serious, low status, maybe even threatening.
uh..maybe if they're racist. there is nothing low status or threatening looking about him lmao. guy acts like a clown.

Young Weidman was very handsome before Rockhold and Romero ruined him.

Costa is overrated. He was just a lesbian looking chubby guy before he got on gear. He's nothing without the gear.

DDP is alright but not comparable to young Chris and Luke.

Homo, no homo, what's the difference?

uh..maybe if they're racist. there is nothing low status or threatening looking about him lmao. guy acts like a clown.
no, even if you adjust expectations for racists (yes, some people do prefer certain races), costa just isn’t the brown ken doll he’s reputed to be. the brown ken doll distinction probably belongs to someone like alan jouban. lots of racist women would overcome their hatred for a face like that.

obviously this is all relative. costa is still more attractive than 99% of dudes out there.

Back