Where does Colby go from here?

MetaIIica

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
He made that stupid callout video to Ian Garry with 3 stipulations including having his wife stand next to Colby, and Ian Garry is refusing to do that. So where does Colby and his gimmick go from here? Is he going to sit out because Ian won't answer the stipulations?

Idk & IDC he's been boring a long while he should retire or go to bellator or fight overseas but since he still has Dana White privilege he can probably get a Ts his next fight or two lol smh

Ian beating Colby would be useful for Ian's title contention momentum, but for Colby it's not that big of a win. And they have a very one note promo angle for that fight to make it draw. The rest of WW is kinda boring and I don't think he can beat Leon, even if he gets back up there.

Fresh coat of paint at MW or LW could be interesting. But MW is too big for him and LW has enough sharks in the tank.

At the end of the day, he just needs a win. Over anyone. ASAP.

Reactions: HHJ
Ian beating Colby would be useful for Ian's title contention momentum, but for Colby it's not that big of a win. And they have a very one note promo angle for that fight to make it draw. The rest of WW is kinda boring and I don't think he can beat Leon, even if he gets back up there.

Fresh coat of paint at MW or LW could be interesting. But MW is too big for him and LW has enough sharks in the tank.

The days of Colby getting a title shot off one win are over. He's gonna have to string 2+ together to get another title shot, and I don't think the UFC is going to give him any more old guys so he's cooked.

Draw anything new sir?

Colby said some vile things about another fighter's wife.

Stop treating people like objects and fight more often. That will win more fans for him.

Back