Where does Dillasnake rank among GOAT MMA strikers?

All of them would destroy the bum in your AV <Lmaoo>

"Greater" not "better" being the key word here

Gane's beaten 2 good guys so far

The best TJ > the best Cruz; and their Garbrandt fights play a huge role in this equation. Cruz also never beat Barao, let alone twice

Ngannou is not a "great" striker in any sense of the word.

The only reason Barao even won the title in the first place is because Cruz was injured. The best Cruz was dominating the division and the best Dillashaw lost to a post-injury Cruz.

All of them would destroy the bum in your AV <Lmaoo>

"Greater" not "better" being the key word here

Gane's beaten 2 good guys so far

The best TJ > the best Cruz; and their Garbrandt fights play a huge role in this equation. Cruz also never beat Barao, let alone twice
Lol ufc casuals could literally be a comedy show <Lmaoo>

Prime Dillasnake KO's Prime Silva if that's what you're asking TS.

If every fighter was on EPO, they would all be throwing 200 strikes per round and ducking and weaving for 5 rounds.

Let's see how TJ does without his magic sauce.

His performance against a very confident Barao was one of the most impressive in UFC history. Barao was never even close to the same fighter he was after that fight. But the EPO usage taints it a bit.

interesting snakish style i like to watch that guy`s style but he didnt had a chance standup against tripple c ... a wrestler with some sort of a karate stance back and forth cringe looking jumping style... like on a trampolin... TJ with juice doesnt helped out.

His Stand up Style profits more from Juice than most other styles. Thats the reason why its hard to stay away from... like Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Belfort..

There are some sort of styles that profits from Juice more than other styles.

Last edited:
He's not as great as a pure striker as people think. It's the rest of his MMA game that opens up his striking. I think he just gets more attention for the style points, he's doing stuff out there that most don't try and it's fun. Offensively he's amazing, defensively he is mobile, but still very hittable.

#3 is just absurd and disrespectful to the great strikers of this sport.

TJ is an amazing striker for MMA, lower on the Top 10 all time, which is an amazing feat for a wrestler from California.

I see a lot of people saying Top 5... I personally can't agree with that. Purely talking about striking, guys like Anderson, Izzy, Cro Cop, Aldo, Max, Wonderboy, Machida, Barboza, Overeem, etc, are clearly ahead of him IMO. I know TJ KO'd Cody twice, but those were emotional slugfests where Cody was swinging wildly and got caught. TJ is a tremendous fighter but he's never come across as sophisticated of a striker as the guys mentioned above. Maybe if he outclasses Sandhagen in a striking battle that will change my mind, but I personally see Sandhagen as the better striker and feel TJ will need to mix in takedowns to beat him.

He isn't even a top 20 striker imo. He's only effective because of the threat of the takedown.

Ngannou is not a "great" striker in any sense of the word.

The only reason Barao even won the title in the first place is because Cruz was injured. The best Cruz was dominating the division and the best Dillashaw lost to a post-injury Cruz.
Ngannou knocks people the fuck out

This isn't a contest of whose striking is prettier; raw effectiveness matters.

Ngannou knocks people the fuck out

This isn't a contest of whose striking is prettier; raw effectiveness matters.

Pretty has nothing to do with it, in fact Ngannou's knockouts look very appealing. He's simply not as skilled as Gane.

especially if you are looking for speed and reaction .. because these styles assume a lot .. it is often only a few milliseconds ... to get that without juice you need some sort of different lifestyle without partys etc... and u cant carry that style over 40... so u stay on the juice as long as possible. works best on young age.

that's why jon jones has become so cumbersome in the last few fights .. the juice could no longer compensate for his lifestyle because he was controlled more and more by USADA.

Francis deserves to be there for pure effectiveness imo

Obviously his technique isn't even top 500 but he utilises his physical advantages very well
He's a absurd puncher thats for sure but I wouldn't consider him like a GGG in terms of using his power well. I think he ranks highly in terms of HW but there are far more fighters who have better skill sets than him IMO. Great list though I really like some of your additions.

Back