where is a good place to meet some UFC fighters in Vegas Dec 9th weekend

tymikeson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Going to Las Vegas this coming weekend Dec 7th-11th for U2 concert at the sphere and I was hoping I would at least run into one or 2 UFC fighters while down there.

There is a UFC event at the Apex on dec 9th but i guess general public cant get tickets to those events???

Anyway, i guess i could just hang outside the apex like a dufus for 4 hours but is there anywhere else in Vegas i would have a good change to run into a UFC fighter and get to meet them?

freemont street. just walk up and down the street at night. ive met anthony smith, demetrious johnson, uriah faber, tito, and this is just this year. ive prob met at least 15 pro fighters partying it up on freemont.

this update still blows.

freemont street. just walk up and down the street at night. ive met anthony smith, demetrious johnson, uriah faber, tito, and this is just this year. ive prob met at least 15 pro fighters partying it up on freemont.

this update still blows.

This update is UPsetting lol

There's probably a bunch of fighters training & hanging around the UFC Performance Institute in Vegas.

Going to Las Vegas this coming weekend Dec 7th-11th for U2 concert at the sphere and I was hoping I would at least run into one or 2 UFC fighters while down there.

There is a UFC event at the Apex on dec 9th but i guess general public cant get tickets to those events???

Anyway, i guess i could just hang outside the apex like a dufus for 4 hours but is there anywhere else in Vegas i would have a good change to run into a UFC fighter and get to meet them?

Don't know if things have changed lately but at least you used to be able to attend Apex events through UFC's travel partner that sells a "VIP" package for Apex events. It costs about $1500 pp.

this update still blows.

pics so we can ridicule you or it didn't happen

Freemont street - check

- churches. - check

- back alley dumpsters - check

- performance institute - check

- Sean Strickland's driveway - check

- call an uber - check

Ok got it

I'm also going to check the library , children's playgrounds, busy street intersections, and local syringe stores

Back