Where is Anthony Pettis?

I'd say it to your face.

Pettis should fight Michael Johnson at 145. He' too small for 155
They both should do that fight at 155. Both look like shit at 145. Cutting weight isn't always the answer.

tenor.gif

Dustin whipped his ass and he had a rib injury that happened not to long ago, what do you mean where is he? He is healing

They both should do that fight at 155. Both look like shit at 145. Cutting weight isn't always the answer.
I thought that Johnson looked great at 145. I just think that the weight cut isn't going to solve his mental blocks, so he'll keep choking and getting choked.

getting the rest of the family's faces tattooed on his tummy and back.
you'll soon see him back in octagon with 23 more tattoos of faces, and he'll be stronger than ever.

From a guy who just talked shit about a professional fighter on the internet. Lol. Cheers indeed.
how was that talking shit, and you seem not to really understand brah, and i really hate to be so obvious, but "we" get around so if "we" are ever in your part of the world I'll see if you want to take me up on my offer, sure you wont though.

Last I heard he turned down a fight with Taisumov

He posts on his IG all the time about the Pettis gym. Looks like he's training/teaching there pretty regularly

Where is Anthony Pettis, hiding somewhere hoping he does not get that call saying he been cut, thinking of what excuse he is going to use next time he loses, or maybe trying to look on the bright side in regards to his inevitable demotion to the minor leagues (faillator).

I think Pettis' days as a top fighter are sadly over...he was destroyed by holloway...destroyed by Pourier. 2 stoppages. the guy still has some fights left, but his days at the top are long over. Maybe he should help train is younger brother...

From a guy who just talked shit about a professional fighter on the internet. Lol. Cheers indeed.

But that's what this forum is for...to talk about fighters...They are public figures, therefore we have every right to talk about them...And there's a big difference between being insulting and being honest.

I think Pettis' days as a top fighter are sadly over...he was destroyed by holloway...destroyed by Pourier. 2 stoppages. the guy still has some fights left, but his days at the top are long over. Maybe he should help train is younger brother...
I agree he’s probably done but destroyed? Not so much

He was demoted from the Wheaties box to the back of the milk carton.

Well, he was destroyed by max...the pourier fight was a good one..but ultimately, he was stopped...
He wasn't though... I actually rewatched that fight before Holloway rematched Aldo. It was competitive and max turned it up in the third and got the finish. Far less dominant than against Aldo IMO

Porier smashed him. Showtime is no longer Showtime and hasn't been for some time now.

Pettis needs to fight middle tier guys instead of killers.

Back