Where is Conor?

Who would have thought Artem would finish on top and Conor his lowly underling.

It's not difficult, Conor is the face of the UFC, if he's trying to negotiate a fight contract it wouldn't be good idea to big up a potential rivals.

Sure buddy sure...
UnpleasantKeyAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Conor hasn't been present for Artem's last 2 or 3 mma fights. So it's not surprising he didnt show up last night. I don't doubt he's friends with Artem on some level but think his past presence was more to increase his brand awareness than support for Artem. Even the whole bus/Khabib shenanigans was all about him increasing his brand.

Nah, I'm glad Artem won. Paulie is annoying as fuck.
10-4.

Fight was a tossup imo. Terrible fight. Could have gone either way. But a close UD, SD for Paulie was ultimately a loss anyway. Fight was a lose/lose situation unless he was able to flatline Artem (Paulie has never flatlined anybody).

Probably passed out hammered off proper 12 watching that boring ass card

Fantastic.. another tmz conor thread by one of the people that supposedly hates him..

Fuck this shit..

As people said he probably wanted the attention on artem and called him directly like a bunch of women gossiping yas are

Plenty gave the fight to artem, and either way, it was a pretty bad showing for paulie.

I haven't seen any, and I don't agree it was a bad showing for Paulie. After all of his antics and words, it was a disaster for him.

I'm pretty glad Artem won, even if it was a shitty fight/contentious decision.

He wasn't at Artem's fight as it was rumored. He had a very generic twitter message for Artem before the fight which was quite clearly a message by his media team. And now crickets after the biggest win of Artem's career.

Is it because there is some animosity between them now? Is it because Conor is jealous of Artem's success? Is it because he is a douche that doesn't really care about Artem and that bus dolly drama was merely to generate interest in his own fight?

He may post a message soon but it is still uncharasteric of him when he immediately posts twitter messages after big ufc fights or boxing matches.
Dear God. The guy is living his life with the fucking 50+ million he made from the sport where guys need second jobs to survive. Plus he's probably busy running one of the multiple business ventures he has going.

My best bud owns a liquor store, proper 12 is still doing very well sales wise. The choice to make a sub $30 bottle of liquor with his name on it was actually very smart. The guy might not be a relevant fighter now but he is a surprisingly savy business man

Back