Where is De Randamie? srs

Craziest thing is that she had a good chance of beating Cyborg. Cyborg clearly off the juice & nowhere near the same athlete in strikeforce.

mrvWbtK.gif

Last thing I heard was that had successful surgery on her hand(s) and is back in training, but still not able to go 100% and that she won't return till she feels she can give it all.

Personally I don't care to see her back. I'm not a fan of her attitude. She was the UFC champion, but did not behave like one.
I also don't think she would have had a better chance against Cyborg. Holm has an awesome underhooks game with which she neutralized Cyborgs clinch, very impressive. GDR doesn't have these skills and Cyborg would take her down easily from the clinch and pound on her.

Just goes to show how horrible of a fighter Holly Holm is. Ronda Rousey too.

She made the UFC look stupid for not waiting for Cyborg to be ready for the inaugural title fight.

Least deserving champ of all time.

She made the UFC look stupid for not waiting for Cyborg to be ready for the inaugural title fight.

Least deserving champ of all time.

While I agree that she made them look stupid, she deserved the title and won it fair and square. EDIT: I forgot all of the cheating controversy and late strikes. You're right.

Sad thing is that she's probably the best match up for Cyborg now that Holly's proven she can't beat her.

While I agree that she made them look stupid, she deserved the title and won it fair and square. EDIT: I forgot all of the cheating controversy and late strikes. You're right.

I mean she beat Holy Holm and deserves to fight for the belt. I just considered Cyborg to be the uncrowned champ going into the fight to the point it didn't seem like a real title fight.

She probably isn’t that interested in a career fighting she has been at it for a while has a career at home and knows you can’t fight for ever.

Only seen her fight with Holm and she straight up mugged the ish out of her that night.

Sad thing is that she's probably the best match up for Cyborg now that Holly's proven she can't beat her.

I actually appreciated the level of intensity she brought. The dumb look on Holly’s face, she was rattled, and at some point early on Holly forgot she was in a fight. I remember De Randamine was walking through shots mugging Holly like she stole something, and the after math of contesting the fight made Holly look even weaker in my eyes.

i dont care hope to never see her again tbh.

She will be back soon. She had surgery on her hand a month ago I think.

I actually appreciated the level of intensity she brought. The dumb look on Holly’s face, she was rattled, and at some point early on Holly forgot she was in a fight. I remember De Randamine was walking through shots mugging Holly like she stole something, and the after math of contesting the fight made Holly look even weaker in my eyes.

Germaine's got the skills, but she messed up turning that fight down in the way she did. She should have just asked for more money and fought smart.

that division is dead already. I don;t like watching Cyborg beat people that she should in fairly unimpressive fashion. At least Ronda's fights (I know they were at a different weight) were interesting, win or lose.

So many Holly Holm lovers here. She doesn't even look good. Ur butthurt she got her ass whooped. Germaine isn't even the size of a Featherweight. She's a natural bw.

She just had a bout cancelled not that long ago

It was because of hand, it didn't heal well so she needed surgery. That just happened so she will be back soon

(un)fortunately, she is fading into obscurity and non-relevance at this point.

So many Holly Holm lovers here. She doesn't even look good. Ur butthurt she got her ass whooped. Germaine isn't even the size of a Featherweight. She's a natural bw.

Yeah the UFC and Rogan tell these guys who to like by hyping only certain fighters. I don’t understand the hate towards GDR other than buying the b.s. that Dana and his cronies try and feed the sheep.

Back