Where is everyone from

By this logic, wouldn't there only be 4 continents...America, EurAsiaAfrica, Aussiland, and Antarctica?

I'm sure different parts of the world use different terms and learn different things. Maybe it's a thing of "Culture" or just a language barrier.

Murica

but live overseas now

wanna move back to the estados but on an island

also wanna live in Mexico but that will be tabled for a while

By this logic, wouldn't there only be 4 continents...America, EurAsiaAfrica, Aussiland, and Antarctica?

Originally yes. Africa and South America technically became continents after the construction of the Suez and Panama Canals.

TS means well, but as a ESL flunkie, he's easily misunderstood.
His grasp of German is decent and he loves purity.

Me? I'm just a simple man. West Side, baby.
Picture me rollin.

Yo...just got back from AC. What a dump. Feel for you bro.

As for me, I'm from the bastard child of New England.........CT.

CTers are like if you gave AI human bodies tbh. Fakest people I've ever met will talk shit about you if you turn your head half a degree then swear they have no idea what you are talking about if you call them on it. Living there a few years was like a horror movie.

I’m from one of the most beautiful areas in the world , Waterbury connecticut

alpe-di-siusi-sunrise-with-sassolungo-or-langkofel-royalty-free-image-1623254127.jpg

an-18th-century-stckli-from-the-canton-of-bern-a-stckli-is-a-secondary-farm-home-that-houses-an-older-generation-or-servants-this-example-now-at-the-swiss-open-air-museum-ballenberg-is-used-as-a-bread.jpg

images

Leavenworth__WA__USA.jpg

Back