Where would you rather live California vs. New York?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In terms of area and environment and such where would you rather live out of California or New York?

Remove politics or cost of living we are just voting on which state would you rather live in.

Id say California I live here but man everything we have it, the beach, the city, the desert, the small towns, the mountains, the snow, the forest

only downside is the earthquakes they hit you at 3 am in the morning and you get no warning you cant run or hide either because its right under you.

Cali as it's most similar to Florida.

Born and raised in the Bay Area
Used to love it here til the colonizers invaded
Would still choose this over New York though
Fuck snow

Both have nice areas and both have utter shithole areas. I'll go with Cali because of their weather.

Removing politics Cali. Just better weather and more options in scenery in regards to the state itself.

The Goat state of California

What specific city in LA would you put up against NYC? Would it be San Fran? And if so if the question was just between the two cities does that change your vote?

NYC is king.
Only thing California had was 2Pac and he was from New York.

NYC is The City.
L.A looks like a town in comparison.

only downside is the earthquakes they hit you at 3 am in the morning and you get no warning you cant run or hide either because its right under you.
Being a Texan, I'm not allowed to like either of those places...but Cali is definitely out with those 3AM earthquakes. Silly Pacific time zone.

Cali because it is easier to do drive by shootings

I've heard of waves of New Yorkers moving to California in the past few years but not the other way around

Is this a joke? CA and it’s not even up for debate.

In terms of area and environment and such where would you rather live out of California or New York?

Remove politics or cost of living we are just voting on which state would you rather live in.

Id say California I live here but man everything we have it, the beach, the city, the desert, the small towns, the mountains, the snow, the forest

niether, both are complete shit and overly expensive

" take away the politics and cost of living"

That's sorta like saying " besides the flames , eternal suffering and ragged clothing , which is better heaven or hell?

I think you'd be hard pressed to make a case against Californias climate and landscapes vs New York , much more varied and moderate overall. Both places are not anywhere id like to live permanently.

California 100%.
It is where most of the interesting events happen..

Back