Which branch is superior - The Air Force or The Navy?

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one impresses you more?

I was just watching The Hunt For Red October, a pretty awesome movie. And it got me thinking how impressive some of the Navy's tech is. But of course the Air Force is flat out awesome as well.

These 2 branches are definitely the "smart" armed forces. But which one is superior, in your opinion?

Air Force for sure. Seems much more powerful.

I respect the hell out of all the branches of the armed forces but I think it's gotta be the Navy.

They'll fuck you up under the water, on top of the water, on land or in the air. They don't give a shit. You're not safe anywhere.

With that said, probably the branch that is least likely to get their due is the Army. They're more sophisticated than they're usually given credit for and, like the Navy, pretty well-rounded in their capabilities.

Do Marines count as part of the Navy?

air force aka sit around all day force

lol yeah yeah.... the "chair force."

But the AF has really nice chairs :D

detail_f117_05.jpg

Which romos wear bell bottoms and snuggle in bunks?

Which gladiators do battle in the wind like the gods?

Why did you get out. The AF would be the easiest branch to do 20 years

Long story, but I was married to an active duty nurse and I was getting deployed all the time. It's hard to keep a marriage together if you're never there. I loved getting deployed because I love that adventure but I wanted to keep my wife too, so after my 4 was up I decided to get out. In hindsight I probably should've stayed in :D

Well, the Airforce has the Stargate so...

Last edited:
AF produces some decently hot chicks
Navy ......generally doesn't

one has barracks, the other has Dorms

I'm biased on this, but Air Force for a number of reasons.
1) Quality of life is way better (although Navy does get a lot of the coastal bases which seem to be beautiful)
2) the ladies are way better looking
3) Air Force has gotten all the good kills as of late, let's be honest.
4) The Air Force is ran more like a corporation than a branch of the military, meaning they set their people up for the outside world a little better than most branches.
5) Would you rather be called an "Airman" or a "Seamen?" A "Major General" or a "Rear Admiral?"
6) Also, AF is dominating air, space, and cyberspace...I forgot that part.

Navy??? Well they do have the SEALs, so that's pretty dope.

Last edited:
If was a younger person going into the military, I'd probably look into being an officer (and a gentleman) in the Air Force.

Which branch is superior - The Air Force or The Navy? These 2 branches are definitely the "smart" armed forces. But which one is superior, in your opinion?

Neither is superior, but the Air Force has the majority of the nuclear arsenal. "The 'smart' armed forces"? Army and Marines are dumbasses? Just remember that nobody goes to war over airspace or water. Yeah, we (Army and Marines) do the fighting and dying while the Air Force gets 3 hot meals and a cot. Showers and flushing toilets too.

Back