Which criminal organization could you infiltrate as an undercover agent?

All of them.

ffc74923ed8b7d0210bbe1659926fc72.gif

I’m a big dude with a Harley, a beard and have an extensive background fighting on skates. I can probably figure it out off skates too.

Antigovernment militias would be good but I’m pretty shitty with weapons tbh. I’m also kind of a redneck so maybe some racist groups.

Last edited:
I'm not asking if you'd want to. But, if you did want to for some reason, could you?

I don't know much about mafias but from what I've seen in the movies they tend to stick to their own kind. Italians, Greek, Russian, Chinese.... I couldn't infiltrate any of these because I don't have the right look nor the culture/language.

Maybe I could infiltrate some opioid ring, like buying old people's prescriptions and reselling them for profit.

House-of-Representatives-Congress.-1.jpg

United-Nations.jpg

2yqtsx.jpg

On looks? Any central/south American cartel. I could grow a neckbeard and be a Muslim. We're talking criminal organization, right?

My uncle infiltrated and did real harm to the Hells Angles while working for the DOJ.
The pictures of him while he was deep undercover are crazy.
He is now in his 80s and people who swore they would kill him are being released from prison.

My uncle infiltrated and did real harm to the Hells Angles while working for the DOJ.
He is now in his 80s and people who swore they would kill him are being released from prison.
take yo unc out of the country lmao

They are probably 80 too and cant kill shit lol
Prob just happy to be out of jail

Bikers, KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, white ninja clan.

Any white prison gang easily. Also dead poets society.

Back