Movies Which director and actor you wish would work together?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would love to see DDL work with either Christopher Nolan or David Fincher.

Highly unlikely but that's just wishful thinking.

Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill should star in a film with some ghey pron director, in a ghey pron movie. Hardcore. Full homo.

Not gonna watch personally, just for the bloody fun of it.

Would love to see DDL work with either Christopher Nolan or David Fincher.

Highly unlikely but that's just wishful thinking.
Right actor wrong director imo. I would love DDL and QT. An oil An water mix that imo would be 100% . As great as Waltz and Leo were in Django imagine DDL in those roles .........

ETA - Reslly a shame they never worked together as it would of been greatness. I hear Ddl wanted Travoltas role in Pulp Fiction but JT was already cast. A real missed opportunity for cinematic greatness :(

Last edited:
Right actor wrong director imo. I would love DDL and QT. An oil An water mix that imo would be 100% . As great as Waltz and Leo were in Django imagine DDL in those roles .........

ETA - Reslly a shame they never worked together as it would of been greatness. I hear Ddl wanted Travoltas role in Pulp Fiction but JT was already cast. A real missed opportunity for cinematic greatness :(
Yeah that would be more interesting, I do actually think DDL could be interesting more of a Tarantino role, less some kind of extremely mannered method performance and more something which draws on charisma. Go back to Unbearable Lightness of Being for example and thats a role sold mostly via charisma.

David Fincher and Gary Oldman

Darren Aronofsky and Robert Carlyle

Scorsese and Dicaprio, I think they could really pull off something special.
Maybe Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter too but that might be a little out there.

I would like Scorsese to stop using DeNiro and DiCaprio for every movie.

Coppola and Duvall

Together they made

The rain people
Godfather 1 & 2
The conversation
Apocalypse now

Then they never worked together again and Coppola's career hasn't been the same. Coincidence? I think not.

If Eastwood and Tarantino weren't doing their final films then I would mention them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back