Which fighter from the main card had the most impressive win performance?

Most impressive performance from tonight's main card?

• Sean O'Malley against Vera

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • Poirier against BSD

Votes: 51 41.1%
  • JDM against Burns

Votes: 23 18.5%
  • Petr Yan against Yadong

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • MVP against Holland

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters
He literally folded over and had a long breather as soon as the final bell went. But whatever - not going to pursue this coulda, woulda argument. What is clear is that he handpicked a guy he thought he could style on easily and still got caught with big shots and had his nose busted. Not performance of the night unless you are eating the pablum the UFC is trying to feed us 24/7.

After the fight was over lol

these guys are trained to eat body shots, you're coping so hard sean looked great tonight lol

Chito is a very good fighter. Him landing a couple good shots over 25 minutes shouldn't be a knock against Sean.

Chito a legit top 10 fighter, obviously, but tailor-made for a guy who moves like O'Malley. Also, while he is really good, no talks about him as being a future champ. Please try to understand: I am evaluating OMalley harshly because it's in the context of a discussion about who had the performance of the night. Getting your nose busted and getting hurt badly in the final seconds of a decision win is not as impressive as finishing BSD, a guy touted as 'champ material' by many on these boards, in under two rounds. Also, St-Denis actually went after Poirier from the opening bell. Chito did what he always does against elite opponents: stood around hiding behind his guard for the vast majority of every round.

After the fight was over lol

these guys are trained to eat body shots, you're coping so hard sean looked great tonight lol

This is not about hating on O'Malley for me. You just think so because you are a fanboy, so me not calling it POTN hurts your feelings.

IMO It's Venom Page. I thought he was down the hill and came too late to the UFC but he still has it and fought a high-level fight vs Holland
Poirier and Della Maddalena were losing until the knockdowns and I am not sure BSD's striking defense is on point
O'Malley has to be more dominant vs Vera who was offered a title shot but already lost to Sandhagen and Yadong whose best win is a decision over Rob Font. Vera was ranked around 7 when he was called out and was around 13-15 not that long ago. O'Malley had a good fight but the guy is champion and fighting very low in the rankings. Fight Merab or Sandhagen
Petr Yan suffered in R1 and is still highly afraid of being taken down

I really was impressed with bsd the most. That was a huge step up on a big card. He showed he belongs.
Song and Petr were both on fire, great fight.
Gamrot killed it
Almeida was super impressive getting 5 take downs and each one different. Made a costly mistake.
Jdm composure was impressive
Page showed he's UFC caliper
Omalley what was suppose to do. It was a masterclass, but vera played right into his style

Chito a legit top 10 fighter, obviously, but tailor-made for a guy who moves like O'Malley. Also, while he is really good, no talks about him as being a future champ. Please try to understand: I am evaluating OMalley harshly because it's in the context of a discussion about who had the performance of the night. Getting your nose busted and getting hurt badly in the final seconds of a decision win is not as impressive as finishing BSD, a guy touted as 'champ material' by many on these boards, in under two rounds. Also, St-Denis actually went after Poirier from the opening bell. Chito did what he always does against elite opponents: stood around hiding behind his guard for the vast majority of every round.
You sir are an idot first class.

Body shots today people.
Warm up...No fun involved, we will just "eat them". Sign the disclosure and let's work.

I voted for Giacomo Della Maddalena with his insane comeback and savage finish, but they were all great performances IMO.

Back