Which fighter would you bring back

Which retired fighter or past prime fighter would you want to see fight the current roaster if they were in their prime and how do you think they would do?

I'd want Fedor or Cro Cop, but the cage would make them lesser versions of who they were IMO.

Weird answer... but Randy. Dude would be small for LHW nowadays, so it'd interesting to see him in 205 and 265.

I believe prime Silva would run through today's MW division

Last edited:
For me it would be Chuck. He had an iron chin, excellent take down defense and serious knockout power. I feel like that translates to any era of mma

Which retired fighter or past prime fighter would you want to see fight the current roaster if they were in their prime and how do you think they would do?

I would go with the Shamrock's. Both of them with modern training would be beasts.

I would also love to see Forrest simply because he brought so much entertainment while being far more technical than people give him credit for.

36 year old mousasi , with still plenty of tread on those 18 + year tires, can come back today ( if they PAY) and have his choice of the 185 or 205 belt . Hes the only literal answer to the question.

As far as what t.s means - damn - where would u start ..... too many. I'd start with pride fedor & cop and work me way down.

Last edited:
GSP or Fedor no doubt. So many questions would be answered.

GSP, for the curiosity of how well we would do.

Also, Mitsuhiro Ishida was one of my favorites. Prime Arona would be interesting as well.

And I would really like to see what a prime Minakov could do at HW.

Back