Which Former UFC Fighter Would You Most Like to See Get Re-signed in 2024?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
With the recent acquisition of Bellator by PFL we’re already seeing some guys start to cross over like MVP. Also with talks of the Gooch returning and some former Brits picking up steam (Tom Breese, Brett Johns) there is a lot of former talent that has potential to return in 2024.

Which name(s) would you like to see get re-signed in 2024? My pick goes to Albert Tumenov, he’s 8-0 since leaving the UFC and at 31 years old is in his physical and technical prime. After going 5-0 he actually took a break from ACA, the Russian org. he was fighting for, for two whole years trying to get resigned to the UFC but it never happened.

With the recent acquisition of Bellator by PFL we’re already seeing some guys start to cross over like MVP. Also with talks of the Gooch returning and some former Brits picking up steam (Tom Breese, Brett Johns) there is a lot of former talent that has potential to return in 2024.

Which name(s) would you like to see get re-signed in 2024? My pick goes to Albert Tumenov, he’s 8-0 since leaving the UFC and at 31 years old is in his physical and technical prime. After going 5-0 he actually took a break from ACA, the Russian org. he was fighting for, for two whole years trying to get resigned to the UFC but it never happened.
It won't be easy because she's a champ in another huge organization, but it would be great to see Ronda back. After watching recent WMMA performances, it's quite possible that Ronda can still armbar all of them

Had Tumenov in mind before I even clicked on this thread. TS is a smart man.

Francis of course. Too many intriguing fights left for him in the UFC.

Horiguchi would be a top FLW easily.

And a more unknown one - Ulka Sasaki, very fun to watch grappler, though I believe he's a full time pro-wrestler now.

KC's newly crowned HW champion, of course.

Give us a list, ffs.

I still want Thomas Almeida to go on an unexpected tear and take the belt.

I remember Tumenov schooled some boxer on that MMA vs boxing team thing a few years ago and then practically begged for a UFC contract in his post fight interview.

It's weird that that hasn't happened... Great record, on a win streak, still young, different style than most Russians, speaks good English. What's not to like.

Johnny Eblen or Usman Nurmagomedov I think both of those guys are legit and have some good fights in front of them. Eblen is like 32 so time is probably of the essence for that guy.

I'd like to see Bader or Big Frank back in the UFC's HW division.

giphy.gif

Back