Which iPhone do you own? Samsung Soyboys, KEEP OUT!

Good morning, btw.

Just friendly banter between iPhone Lovers and Haters.

Quite frankly, I’m not certain how it got to this point, as I made it EXPLICITLY clear in the thread title that non-iPhone users were to KEEP OUT!!!!!

Great post, btw. You will be receiving a “Like” shortly.
Ya I don't take the phone war debates seriously.

I just like to poke the iFanatics particularly when they try to create a Safe Space for a hugfest.

IFanatics be like

giphy.gif

And Android Sensible Buyers be like

DelectableBogusAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

Ya I don't take the phone war debates seriously.

I just like to poke the iFanatics particularly when they try to create a Safe Space for a hugfest.

IFanatics be like

giphy.gif

And Android Sensible Buyers be like

DelectableBogusAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif
“Sensible” buyers? You really think Samsung is making pennies on the dollar for each phone they sell???

“Sensible” buyers? You really think Samsung is making pennies on the dollar for each phone they sell???
Samsung purchases are puuuuure value. No waste. A real Alpha purchase you might say.

<Moves>

I have a 6S. I’m hoping it lasts a really long time because fuck phones with no headphone jack and thumb scanner.

My wife gave me the Apple Watch last year for Xmas. After a year using it I really like having a smart watch. It’s been more useful than I originally thought it would be.

Any of you guys using samnsungs also use their smart watch? If so, how do you like it?

I don't have a Samsung phone, but I have a Gear S3 Frontier Bluetooth that I use with an Android phone. I'm getting another LG, which will be paired with the phone. Samsung phones have more functionality with the watch as far as email and text messages, as I understand. Overall, I like the phone. Notifications are good and it's possible to reply from the watch to messages, although somewhat of a pain. The feature that I enjoy from the watch is Samsung Pay. This watch uses MST (magnetic secure transmission) as well as NFC for payments. Most any credit card terminal (even those without NFC) will work with Samsung Pay. It's much more versatile than Google and Apple Pay. I'm a light user and take off my watch at night. I get about 3-4 days of battery life. I'm not into fitness tracking, so the step counter, etc isn't important for me. The screen is bright and clear. There's a lot of watch faces available, if that's your thing.

I’ve had an iPhone since the first iteration and purchase the latest when my current phone shows signs of dying.

I’m not a fan per say but I buy according to my needs

One of those needs just so happens to be no malware on my phone

Not once has it happened on any iPhone I’ve had

Androids always slow down after one or two years

Cheaper, safer, and better for the community to just hire poor people to do administrative work.

Just got dat Xs, and LOVING it!

The camera’s Portrait Mode is LEGIT.

The animated emojis are pretty cool, and the overall size of the Xs is nice and manageable, unlike the “Plus” versions of recent iPhones.

So, what iPhone are y’all packing?

I've never heard someone say soyboys and i gotta say it's the gayest thing I've ever heard. Congrats.

I've never heard someone say soyboys and i gotta say it's the gayest thing I've ever heard. Congrats.
You’ve been here since ‘08 (congrats, btw), and you’ve never heard someone say “soyboy”???

Never owned an iphone and never want to. Delicate little things that break easily and dont even get me started on the fact that apple deliberatly slows them down so they become obsolete

A lot of soyboys in here mad because they can’t afford to become a member of the master race

Yup. It's pretty close to the epitome of lame. Guys should be proud if they can attract women based on personality and looks rather then what fucking accessories they carry.

Back