Relationship Which is most important for sex appeal?

Which is more important for sex appeal?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
(I won't add money or status.)

This is specifically about men and their sex appeal.

I'm going to go with charisma. I've seen guys who look average or below average and pull of wonders based on charm.

for sex appeal it's charisma followed by looks. other 2 options are more important for general attractiveness.

Charisma might as well be some kinda wizard magic. I knew a charismatic chef, fat guy and short, but he used to hook up with really fit girls and most of them had boyfriends who were better looking and really had a lot more going on than him. He would learn stuff from some of these chicks too, one of them basically taught him how to be an accountant and he does that now.

The universe is a cold, unfair place

If we're talking about for strictly getting laid... it's looks all the way.

What's the saying.. a woman will know if she'll sleep with you within the first 10 seconds of meeting you?

Of course all of those other things have their place if you trying to seriously date or wife a woman up.

Bring a great liar and telling them what they want to hear trumps all of those..

Charisma all the way.. either sex..

Call it charm, sex appeal, it, that, something..

We've all seen some ugly motherfuckers shine by just being "charismatic"..

Charisma/Confidence. They kinda go hand in hand.

Money is obviously the realest of the real answers.

It’s looks and the rest ain’t close. If the woman doesn’t find you at least somewhat attractive then the most intelligent Confident guy in the world has no shot.

Uggos are choosing the other options. I see you suckas.

It depends how good you can lie. Women don't like when you tell them that they are a 7.5

Back