Media Which is Yoel Romero's bad eye?

Experimented a bit on MS Piant and this is what i've come up with:
three_yoels_2sherdog.png
...it's quite crazy, the eyes are so vastly different that they're almost looking like two different people.

EDIT: Also take a look at how Yoel's eyes look at the poster, you can really tell that they've wanted to make both eyes the same, but since they couldn't decide which eye should change and which one shouldn't, they've mixed the looks of both eyes up:
UFC%20248%20How%20to%20Watch%20Hero_0.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 739447
...it's quite crazy, the eyes are so vastly different that they're almost looking like two different people.

EDIT: Also take a look at how Yoel's eyes look at the poster, you can really tell that they've wanted to make both eyes the same, but since they couldn't decide which eye should change and which one shouldn't, they've mixed the looks of both eyes up:

Damn that really helps actually, that's fucked up lol. Makes me uncomfortable looking at him with his weird eye now lmao.

His brown eye, remember when he shit his pants while fighting Derek Brunson?

View attachment 739447

Fuck yeah dude, that's pretty slick how you conveyed that.

His face is disfigured because of the broken orbital and the surgery.
His right eye doesn't look normal since then.

View attachment 739447

That's nuts lol...

It's crazy how he did the same thing to Weidman then it happened to him as well.

That's nuts lol...

It's crazy how he did the same thing to Weidman then it happened to him as well.
I feel like Weidman is worse, wonder if the poster you quoted could do his MS paint magic with Teh Chris,, and we could see the damage to him. Would be pretty neat.

Edit: @Ironnik94 , calling on you to do your magic my friend. (That is if you're bored and up to it lol)

That's nuts lol...

It is complete. If one stays in the fight game long enough, what is done on to one opponent will in turn be done on to them. That be the stakes fighters take by making deals with the Just Bleed God.

View attachment 739447

on the left he looks like Gary Goodrich

Back