Which KO was worse?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They both got brutally KO'd out cold
I don't know which one got slept longer tho, I know there are clips of Adesanya using a mask with oxygen after he got KO'd

Now I know Pereira being KO'd was shocker I guess and it was in the UFC. But the question is not which one was more important but which one was the worst

Adesanya landed 2 right hands and then 1 hammer fist while Pereira was already out on the ground, and Pereira landed just 1 clean left hook and Adesanya fall

Alex-Pereira-Israel-Adesanya-KO.jpg

643258b35758d.jpeg

They both got brutally KO'd out cold
I don't know which one got slept longer tho, I know there are clips of Adesanya using a mask with oxygen after he got KO'd

Now I know Pereira being KO'd was shocker I guess and it was in the UFC. But the question is not which one was more important but which one was the worst

Adesanya landed 2 right hands and then 1 hammer fist while Pereira was already out on the ground, and Pereira landed just 1 clean left hook and Adesanya fall

Alex-Pereira-Israel-Adesanya-KO.jpg

643258b35758d.jpeg

Damn the second pic is legendary

Both were horrific. It is hard to beat the first one, with Pereira going face to face to clown with a dead Izzy, who had to be revived with an oxygen mask, who then got clowned by his toddler son.

Izzy was young and emerging and Pereira is 36 and declining so I would say the Pereira KO was much worse for his brain, career and future.

I'd argue that Izzy's oxygen tank would point to a more immediate threat; but long term, you're probably right.

Crazy how both were comeback KO’s. Alex’s KO was after getting hurt and a standing 8 count. Izzy’s KO was after being hurt to the leg and looking compromised.

Izzy was young and emerging and Pereira is 36 and declining so I would say the Pereira KO was much worse for his brain, career and future.
Plus he knows it can happen now,when he opens up on Adesanya

Wasn’t Izzy out cold for like ten minutes

Adesanya´s punches were both to the temple iirc, Pereira´s was right on the chin, which i believe causes a bigger "shake" of the brain and thats why he got KO´d the worst imo.

Last edited:
Alex’s ko of Izzy give Izzy such bad brain damage that Izzy thinks he won the rivalry when he’s down 3-1

Izzy’s ko was worse because he literally almost died and had to be given oxygen. Alex one punched KOd him, Izzy took several shots to finish him

Alex's KO of Izzy looked better, it's a beautfiul KO. But Izzy got him back nicely and Izzy's KO meant more because of legacy.

Back