Which Leg is Stronger?

mikeconley

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if you can help settle a debate. Between these 2 pictures, which leg is stronger/more muscular the top or the bottom?

I realise both are very very skinny legs, but which one would you choose and why? Sorry, weird question.

uMHphlC.png

Trick question. Same leg, different lighting

Trick question. Same leg, different lighting

Nah it's not. I don't want to say whose legs they are, it might influence results. But they're definitely different people. If you had to pick one, which one?

The 3rd leg is always the strongest one

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says “It looks like you have a steering wheel in your pants.” The pirate says, “ Aye, and its driving me nuts.”

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says “It looks like you have a steering wheel in your pants.” The pirate says, “ Aye, and its driving me nuts.”
Lol!

I laughed harder than I should.

on both pictures we see the arm of an 8 year old
Hi, was wondering if you can help settle a debate. Between these 2 pictures, which leg is stronger/more muscular the top or the bottom?

I realise both are very very skinny legs, but which one would you choose and why? Sorry, weird question.

uMHphlC.png

looks like noodle arms while doing pushups. i can't unsee it.

on both pictures we see the arm of an 8 year old

looks like noodle arms while doing pushups. i can't unsee it.

C'mon, can someone just give an answer. They're both skinny, that's obvious. Just pick one already!

If i owned either of those legs I'd probably kill myself.

uMHphlC.png
The top one is stronger

Back