Which of these are you?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
If you HAD to pick one or the other, which one are you more like?

1. A person that gives a lot to others, and expects a lot in return.

2. A person that doesn't give much, but doesn't expect much in return.

I think my wife and I are opposites in this regard.

For instance, when I'm sick, I don't want to be a burden. So I ask her to not fuss over me. If I need something I'll ask, but otherwise just let me lie here in misery. You go enjoy life since you're not sick right now.

But when she's sick it's like every 5 minutes she needs something. Can you get me medicine, can you make me tea, can you make me soup, oh that medicine didn't work so now I want a different kind, can you put a blanket on me, oh I volunteered to make 400 cookies for the kids school so can you do it now since I'm too sick...

And I'm not making fun of her. She's happy to do all that stuff for me when I'm sick. But she expects it in return. And I'm just not like that.

Anyhoo, which are you?

A person that doesn't give much, but doesn't expect much in return.

Just some some manners, self awareness, common courtesy etc but these basics often seems to be lacking.

2 with zero hesitation.
I think my wife and I are opposites in this regard.

For instance, when I'm sick, I don't want to be a burden. So I ask her to not fuss over me. If I need something I'll ask, but otherwise just let me lie here in misery. You go enjoy life since you're not sick right now.

But when she's sick it's like every 5 minutes she needs something. Can you get me medicine, can you make me tea, can you make me soup, oh that medicine didn't work so now I want a different kind, can you put a blanket on me, oh I volunteered to make 400 cookies for the kids school so can you do it now since I'm too sick...

And I'm not making fun of her. She's happy to do all that stuff for me when I'm sick. But she expects it in return. And I'm just not like that.

Exact same situation.

Yes obviously that's what everyone aspires to, but that's not what the thread is about. You gotta make a choice here. Everyone's a little more of one than the other.

well then I give little and take little in return. I’m not a pushover but I like to take care of my loved ones and don’t expect reciprocity

Neither. I go down on my wife no questions asked. She is Bisexual, and has been with other women, but says i am better then any woman she has ever been with. I just tell her, those Lesbo's are think for there selfers, and just want to get theirs.

full

Back