Which of these fighters has the worst fan base ?

Honestly it's probably the beards. It's crazy when they only root for other Muslim fighters. I know some folks who don't watch MMA but they are still screaming about Khabib.

I don't think it is any contest in terms of recent fighters. Conor has WAY more casual fans which are always more ignorant. Conor doesn't have many fans left that are hardcore MMA fans; most of us only want to watch him to see him get smashed again.

Honestly it's probably the beards. It's crazy when they only root for other Muslim fighters. I know some folks who don't watch MMA but they are still screaming about Khabib.
People who are fans or anti-fans of fighters because of their ideology are the worst - no exceptions.

You cannot have a productive discussion with them because no matter what the fighter does, it does not change their opinion just their approach to justifying their admiration or hate.

There are Muslims who only root for Muslim fighters and there are anti-Muslims who exclusively hate Muslim fighters no matter what. It's annoying as hell.

I like the fighter himself but how on earth did Poatan fans avoid this list?

They are some of the most obnoxious people in the MMA scene right now.

They take it past hero worship, ots bordering on attraction levels with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back