Which of these two has the best technique in armwrestling?

Anyone who just tries to blast through using their lower arm (elbow to hand) is in for a world of hurt eventually. I’ve seen enough arm break videos to tell anyone I arm wrestle to never do that. Lock your hand / elbow / shoulder in a triangle together and try to never let your hand move outside of your shoulder line even if your losing.

Yup, got my pay per view!
I was actually supposed to start up training again with my arm wrestling guys ( I haven’t actually trained with top guys in over a yr ) next week but injured my bicep doing boxing stuff . I train alone mostly at my house I usually catch this event looks like a few upsets happened .

I competed a few months ago in the sit down NJ championship and of course some of the guys were allowed off their seat because they were part of the team running the events ,such is arm wrestling that I’m all to familiar with which is really frustrating having to drive for almost 3 hrs for that . Lol

Whoever cycles more andro prolly

macro clits
Is this queens move?

She put up a better fight than Cyplenkov did against Devon yesterday.

Nice way to fuck your elbow up for years.

that's what I got.
The last time I did it I was locked with the guy for a long time and my elbow pained hard for nearly a week. It's not something I'll be doing again.

Look at her left hand in the final moments, it was shaking like hell. The kid was really trying
I got a funny story back in 5th grade the gym teacher made all the boys arm wrestle one day and all the girls arm wrestle and the winners had to go against each other so I won and this girl I think her name was Betty won she was really tall for her age like probably a 4 inches over me anyway we did it on the gym floor and I kind of extended my arm all the way out thinking it was going to be easy and she leaned in on me and before i knew I was actually in trouble and lost . At least she was one of the pretty girls so I didn’t feel to bad . Lol

Beating my father at age 13 kind of made up for that one ( kind of ) . :p

Man that was really embarrassing though but that’s what got me into it ,I’ve been arm wrestling since the mid 80”s and competing officially on and off since 1998 more off I generally train just to maintain pulling and grip strength which can also be applied to other things .

Last edited:
I won and this girl I think her name was Betty won she was really tall for her age like probably a 4 inches over me anyway
I got a funny story back in 5th grade the gym teacher made all the boys arm wrestle one day and all the girls arm wrestle and the winners had to go against each other so I won and this girl I think her name was Betty won she was really tall for her age like probably a 4 inches over me anyway we did it on the gym floor and I kind of extended my arm all the way out thinking it was going to be easy and she leaned in on me and before i knew I was actually in trouble and lost . At least she was one of the pretty girls so I didn’t feel to bad . Lol

Beating my father at age 13 kind of made up for that one ( kind of ) . :p

Man that was really embarrassing though but that’s what got me into it ,I’ve been arm wrestling since the mid 80”s and competing officially on and off since 1998 more off I generally train just to maintain pulling and grip strength which can also be applied to other things .
Do you think the girl in the OP video let the guy to win in the end? Her body language was very static

Do you think the girl in the OP video let the guy to win in the end? Her body language was very static
Probably not I think when she decided to pull back she hit a wall and and that was that . If she knew how to arm wrestle she’d win , she basically was just using her arm with nothing behind it while he was using his whole body , he was definitely trying harder then she was that’s for sure . If he had his elbow in the center where it should be he probably loses .

Probably not I think when she decided to pull back she hit a wall and and that was that . If she knew how to arm wrestle she’d win , she basically was just using her arm with nothing behind it while he was using his whole body , he was definitely trying harder then she was that’s for sure . If he had his elbow in the center where it should be he probably loses .
Isn't it allowed to lay your elbow down in armwrestling? I thought his elboy was in the appropriate position

Isn't it allowed to lay your elbow down in armwrestling? I thought his elboy was in the appropriate position
It’s way outside his shoulder he’d be off the pad on a real table she’s having a hard time pinning him because his elbow is already way over to his right side so she’s coving more ground where he’s only got a little way to go bc her elbow is squarely in front of her .

It’s way outside his shoulder he’d be off the pad on a real table she’s having a hard time pinning him because his elbow is already way over to his right side so she’s coving more ground where he’s only got a little way to go bc her elbow is squarely in front of her .
I don't if it is just my impression but she didn't seem to want pin him, she was just holding him (and smiling about it). It's cracy because this guy lifts weight too and weights more than her

I don't if it is just my impression but she didn't seem to want pin him, she was just holding him (and smiling about it). It's cracy because this guy lifts weight too and weights more than her
He also is over her side his elbow at the start is actually behind her elbow somewhat on the inside he’d be backed up and centered on a table he’s already leaning into her arm while she’s just posting up she’s basically just pulling side ways when she should be going deep into a hook and pulling back bc that’s the position his arms in . They were lined up right at the end but most of the match was not equal .

Also over looked are their legs he’s positioning better and using his leg to pull as well by bracing himself as leverage she’s just standing flat .which doesn’t t let you use your core .

What he looks like ? Idk to me he doesn’t really look like much tbh , he doesn’t look 170 to me and looks like a beginner but that’s just what I see ? Idk .

Last edited:
He also is over her side his elbow at the start is actually behind her elbow somewhat on the inside he’d be backed up and centered on a table he’s already leaning into her arm while she’s just posting up she’s basically just pulling side ways when she should be going deep into a hook and pulling back bc that’s the position his arms in . They were lined up right at the end but most of the match was not equal .

Also over looked are their legs he’s positioning better and using his leg to pull as well by bracing himself as leverage she’s just standing flat .which doesn’t t let you use your core .

What he looks like ? Idk to me he doesn’t really look like much tbh , he doesn’t look 170 to me and looks like a beginner but that’s just what I see ? Idk .
How much stronger than the opponent does a person have to be to be able to have a balanced fight with all these disavantages?

He's 172 pounds, 1 year of weightlifting

Last edited:

Did you realize also her hand is too low and close to his wrist? How much of an advantage is it for him?

Back